Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 16

Why couldn’t I of just let her practically sexually harass me? This isn’t worth it.

I peek through the lids of my eyes. Annette was coming toward me. This has to be some how illegal! A body guard kissing on the girl he’s protecting is just so wrong.

I don’t want to do this but I do.

This is it, the moment of truth. Annette was inches away. I filled that small gap, just enough for our lips to skim each other. Not a real kiss. but more like our lips lightly touched.

I felt her lean onto the bed as if for another kiss, then the door opened.

Turning toward our savor, the doctor stood there, as did Sueng and Mika. Mika stared wide-eyed at us, and Sueng scowled.

“Sorry, was I interrupting something?” He questioned. I felt Annette sigh a sigh of relief as I shifted.

“No sir.” I stated, with my accent shining, shining because I was actually quite embarrassed.

“Very well then. Please leave me with the boy unless you are family.” The doctor stated. Annette got up to leave as I pulled her back down by me.

“Actually sir, it’s my job to watch this girl.” I paused taking a glance toward the jealous girl in the back of the room and remembering our act.

“I’m a registered body guard and it’s my duty to protect my girlfriend.” The word girlfriend felt foreign on my tongue.

“Okay then, you three.” He paused. “Out into the waiting room.” Funny, when I thought of waiting room I would think of a hospital, not a small musky room.

The three left and the doctor began to stitch up the wound. It honestly did look barbaric.

I gasped at the sudden pain in my arm, causing Annette to wince. I hated showing weakness, or at least in front of Annette. Wait…I didn’t just say that.

I gripped the bed and let out a pained sound as they sewed up my arm. It was basically just a needle and thread.

“Stop it! Stop it please!” Annette shouted, causing the doctor to pause. My arm burned like fire although my veins felt like ice.

The doctor finished up, and tied the small thread. It did look pretty efficient and I bet it would fix it up good enough. The gang could of done better though.

“Are you okay?” She asked, her eyes gleaming with concern. “Ya it’s just, it stings.” I stated and then grinned. “You care about me.” I laughed.

“No I don’t” She quickly said. “What ever, Annette.” I said, putting my arm behind my head.

“But I did just save my body guards ass instead of the other way around with that insane chick.”

“You owed me one.” I stated with a sloppy grin. “You’re a freak.” She shrugged, peaking out the window, probably at her two friends by the car.

“I don’t know. Maybe you should start being a bit nicer to me. According to Martha, I’m pretty hot.” I grinned.

“You’re insane, Reynolds.” She said, rolling her eyes. “Don’t act like you don’t love it.” I chuckled.

“Whatever you say.” “Well played Keith, well played.”

For once, the girl I was protecting didn’t seem like work. For once, she was the same girl she was back in grade school, and to be honest, she wasn’t half bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3