Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 17

"I'm so glad we didn't have to kiss."
I simply stated, staring at his threaded arm, I despise these small town people, you'd think the movies were all stereotypical, but to be honest they were filming the truth. They doubled up sewing thread and stitched Keagan's arm like he was a piece of old crummy fabric. Talk about no sanitation, I hate hospitals, let alone crappy ones like these.

"I'll be fine." Keagan says.

"I wasn't thinking about that." I lie, looking away from his arm and up to him.

"Then what were you thinking about?"

"The way Martha looked like she was going to beat my ass." I lie again, looking into his tired blue eyes. Keagan smiles, then looks away with a chuckle.

"That's why I let you stay here. She's probably listening to our conversation right now through the door." He jokes and I laugh along with him.

"No, it's me." I hear a muffled voice behind the door, Keagan grabs my hand before the person can come in, me face grows warm, you see, just think about Martha makes me so mad.

Seung steps out, giving Keagan a glare. "You know, you guys can stop acting, Martha isn't even in the waiting room, she's about to leave."

"What?!" I scream letting go of Kegan's large hand, standing up.

"Yea, we can call a taxi or something to go somewhere if we wanted to." Seung shrugged.

"Oh hell no, she's going to give us a ride no matter what." I say quickly walking out of the room and then outside, to see Martha opening her door.

"Hey," I run to her closing the door. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask

"What do you mean? I drove you to your precious boyfriend."Her southern accent was even more obnoxious than before.

"You owe me another ride, huns, don't you understand?"

"Look I'm not your stupid little driver, your lucky I even drove you here."

"Oh your stupid alright. Listen here, you kissed my boyfriend, I think that a drive to somewhere that has a suitable hospital and hotel would be an appropriate apology gift."

"I ain't givin you no drive no where." she snaps getting closer to me.

"Yes you are!" I snap back stepping closer to her.

"No I'm not, this is a free country-"

"That old ass saying, we all know that this is a free country, big deal! Just give me, my boyfriend, and my friends a ride to the city and that'll be it." I look up at her, theirs no way I'm going to have to walk to the city again.

"No!" She yells, I roll my eyes and run a hand through my hair.

"Just give us a fucking ride!" I yell, Martha's eyes begin to narrow, and she snaps her arm up, bringing it back to my face.

"You bitch!" I yell holding my cheek, pushing her into her car, then grabbed her hair, Martha grabs mine.

"That's it!" I hear Keagan say, then I was pushed away from her, my hand still in her hair, and her's in mine.

"Let go, Annette." Keagan demands, and I obey, swinging my hand to slap Martha's head up, and she let my hair go. I put my hair up into a pony tail and watch Keagan straddle Martha on her car, she was enjoying this.

"Now I don't know what the hell is up with you but once you touch my girlfriend like that, it get's personal, you either give us a ride or not, that's it." His southern accent was showing out again

"Tell that to your girlfriend, she's the one who started all of this."

"You're not just going to leave us here, that's why." I sneer.

"I don't need to give you a fucking ride!" She yells, then notices Keagan is straddling her. "Unless..." She says giving Keagan a seductive look.

Shit, she wants Keagan, well if that's all she wants... No I can't do that to him.

"Unless what?" I hear Seung ask.

"Unless, Keagan here, makes out with me."She says not taking his eyes off of his.

"Deal." I agree, giving Keagan a confident look.

"Okay, I'm just going to close my eyes." Martha says doing as she said and puckering her lips. I see Keagan giving Martha a disgusted look before leaning in, like he did with me, slowly and calmly. I quietly get behind Kegan and put my hand over his mouth.

Keagan stops turning to me but I used my other hand to guide him back to Martha, and my hand touched her lips. I feel Martha pause, under me, before she even opened her eyes to notice what was going on, I had her keys in my hand and in front of her face.

"Listen here, Martha," I spit out her name "You can either let us take your car, or you can actually take us, me driving of course."

"That'll be kidnapping, or grand theft auto." she says smartly, but I laugh, meeting Mika's scared look.

"who are you going to tell in this town? Your daddy? Theirs no jail, no sheriff. so, I guess you can't tell anybody." I smile at her pout.

"In the city?" she questions.

"All you are to them is a hooligan in the outskirts of the city." I say swiftly, shaking the keys in front of her, Keagan still holding her.

"Get in," She snaps.

Victory is a great feeling, just not my cheek.