Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 31

"So, how was your black Friday?" Gordon asks checking his review mirror then clicked his right signal before giving me a side glance. I look behind me to find Seung and Mika cuddling, then Kegan looking out the window. How can he just say that I would forget an ALMOST kiss with him.

"Well, it started all right, then got in a crash, went to the hospital for Kegan, then went to the hotel, and had fun." I shrug looking out the window too.

"Your dad is mad that the car is crashed, he mentioned working for the money to get it back, you do know that he will force you to go and work for his foundation." I groan and tap my head toward the window.

"I forgot I begged him for an undercover bodyguard."

"Well, I warned you, and you owe me for getting you, I missed my second date."

"Thank you, Gordon, so very much" I say with a smile.

"I just wish I never went out the house yesterday." I groaned, second thinking at Kegan would hear me and regret actually being with him.

"Yea I agree with you, Annette." Kegan says, I look in the side view mirror to look at Kegan.

"I don't blame you, with your stitches."

"Don't forget Martha the molester." Kegan jokes and i laugh loudly, turning to look at him,

"How could I ever forget that honey pops?" I joked also, laughing along with Kegan.

"I don't mean to be nosy but are you two dating?" Gordon asks smiling at me, and I turn back to face the front.

"That is extremely inappropriate Gordon, we just have a friendship now." I check in the side view mirror to see if Kegan is okay, he's laying his head on the window again.

"I wouldn't mind if you guys were, I think you two would be cute together." I start tugging at the ends of my hair, biting my lip and turned to Gordan smiling at him.

"Your friends better not make out in my room, or I will be kicking them out." Gordan threatens jokingly but that makes Seung and Mika pull away from their lip lock.

[xxxxxxx]

"Annette!" Once I stepped out of the car my mom held me in her arms, sobbing on my neck.
I looked behind her back to find my dad holding Kegan's arm, and nod approvingly before walking up to me. Kegan and I met eyes, he smiled sadly before waving at me goodbye, and left our property.

"Are you okay?! You're not hurt are you?!" My mom panics before being pulled away form my dad.

"Kegan saved her from getting hurt, he has a huge cut for saving her." My mom cried again.

"She almost died?!" My mom panicked and I rolled my eyes walking into my home not caring that I abandoned Seung and Mika. I left them and they didn't even notice, Kegan was the only one that did. I kind of miss him. Look at that, It's only been a minute without him and I already wish he was here, now that's friendship.

"Annette, we need to talk." My dad called out before I marched up the stairs to shower.

"Okay." I walk down the stairs eying my mom and my dad standing next to each other.

"Your car had gotten crashed, and so did your phone, so that means you need more money." Dad says sophistical and I nod, hoping he would give me back my allowance.

"So with every hour you work in both of our businesses, starting tomorrow-"

"Dad I-"

"I wasn't finished." Dad points his finger at me sternly.

"Starting tomorrow, every hour you work in our business, you get paid fifty dollars" I look at my dad shocked, fifty dollars an hour and I can work five hours each place tomorrow that will be five hundred dollars a day! I can get my phone tomorrow and then save up to get my car fixed! I squealed in happiness and ran to hug my dad.

"Thank you, so much!" I jumped out of the hug and kissed his check before running up the stairs.

"Be at my business tomorrow starting at twelve!" My mom calls out before I run into my room and close the door. I jump onto my bed and jump up and down. This day was great, I should facebook it. with that I jumped and sat down on the bed, then reached out on the night stand for my lap top, but it wasn't there. I got off my bed to search for the laptop on it, but it wasn't there. Then I checked underneath the bed, it wasn't there. So I walked out of my room and towards the main staircase to find my mom and dad smiling at me on the bottom of the stair case.

"We took your laptop, I forgot to mention, you're grounded." My mom says with a smile.

I saw that coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry I've been so busy! I am really sorry about the delay too!