Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 33

"Get up, Annette, it's already eleven, and Kegan is waiting, I'm driving you to my bakery, be ready at eleven forty five." I groan in annoyance and pulled the covers over my head hoping my mom would just vanish. Wait- Did she just say that Kegan was here? Already? I pulled the covers off my head and sat up instantly. Regretting that I did because I had a huge head ache after I did it. Even though my head was fuzzy I stood up and started walking to my bathroom groaning as I hit my wrist on the door frame.

"Wear pants, and a decent neckline, remember you're working for your dad too." My mom called out and I yelled an okay, turning on the hot water then stripped.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I brushed my long wet hair while standing in front of a full body mirror, My pants are skinny and tight, and I'm wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, just to piss my mom off. I smiled at my reflection, happy about my looks, not too hot but not too ugly, the normal pretty face that won't cause those guys to touch me or give me a second glance.

"Come on, Annette, let's go, bring a sweater, it's going to rain today, make sure your hair is up too, I don't want hair in my cupcakes." I roll my eyes and put up my hair, only rare occasions I put up my hair, and Kegan will see the day I do put up my hair.

"I'm coming," I search around for my phone, but memories hit me about the crash and I just walk out the door, facing my mom.

"Change, now." my mom says sternly, and I cross my arms.

"I brought a sweater, mom, chill" I say extending the L and walked past her and down the stairs.

"Annette Destiny Kieth I am not messing around with you, put on something else." my mom demands, grabbing my arm.

"It's already eleven forty seven, you're going to be late, mother." I say politely, as mom checks her watch.

"I'm taking my car and leaving Kegan the other one, unless you change that outfit, you are not leaving this house and getting money." My mom says pouncing down the stairs I glare at her and cross my arms, waiting at the top of the stairs, until Kegan gets me.

"See you whenever, Annette." the door spams shut and I still stand there, glaring at the bottom step. A pair of old muddy shoes cuts off the view of the pearly white tiles, and i look a bit higher to look at Kegan.

"You're going to change now." Kegan says more sternly than my mom, stomping up the stairs.

"I will not change, I'm inspired by the Ghandi, I will go on a hunger strike until I am free from being forced to change." Kegan is in front of me, a step lower, meaning that I can see his eyes without looking up, I like this view-whoa, no, stop it hormones.

"Well you aren't Ghandi, you're gunna change now." I glare at him this time.

"Make me, bodyguard." I mock with a smirk after Kegan's eyes narrowed with a clenched jaw.

"Okay." Kegan agrees, bending down to my legs "Wait, that's not what I me-Kegan!," before grasping my legs and lifting me up then threw me on his shoulder.

"Put me down!"

"Annette Destiny Keith you will not use that tone on me." Kegan mocks taking me somewhere, he passed my door, and something tells me he's never been in my room.

"You don't even know where we're going."

"Yes I do!" Kegan snaped turning around looking around and I laughed.

"You're getting warmer." I lie as Kegan walks to Gordon's room and touches the knob.

"Hot! Oww it's burning!" I lie but Kegan opens the door and stops in his tracks, I turn to find Gordon and a young blonde naked in bed. Oh gross!

"I am so sorry." Kegan panics spiting out his southern accent and I hold in my laugh and throw up after Kegan closes the door, then he puts me down with a glare.

"I can't believe you let me watch porn." Kegan jokes as I laugh then he joins in.

"I didn't even know Gordon was in there!" I made a disgusted face.

"Yea, so if you want to do that, dress like that and leave now." Kegan snaps getting the hint that I was grossed out by them having sex, I frown at him.

"But I look hot." I pout

"I don't care, go and change." I gasp at him opening my mouth in shock and push his shoulder.

"You were supposed to agree!" after saying that I cross my arms and march to my room.

"Meanie!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I'm sorry