Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 38

“Yea but most of the time we act like a couple, was for you.” She looked up at me, as a few guys gawk past us.

It wasn’t for me! Okay, maybe sometimes. Wait, no! It was not for me! It was purposes only!

“Okay, so this is the only time we’ve acted as a couple for you, but we have our reasons.” I stated.

Then again, it’s not like I didn’t like it.

“The Horny Country Girl?” She asked, laughing. It wasn’t a joke!

I was almost sexually assaulted by that…that…thing!”

“That chick was sexu-“

“Runt? AYE Runt!” A voice shouted behind me.

I froze. The same voice as Marco. Marco couldn’t be here. He was always into girls.

Not to talk to.

For sex.

“What?” She paused, noticing I froze. “It’s just a guy calling another gu-“ She began.

“Annette, go to the bathroom.” I said, sternly. She couldn’t stay here.

She gave me a questioning look, but saw my seriousness, and turned around and left.

“Woah, isn’t she a piece of ass! Aye there, Runt!” He said, touching his knuckle to mine.

“Hey Marco.” I smiled, putting my hand behind my neck.

“Who the hell was that mama? I’d tap that shit. Twice!” He laughed, as I clenched my jaw.

If he tries to pull anything…

“She’s…” I paused.

“She’s my fiancé.” I stated.

He laughed, hesitantly. “You’re what?” He laughed.

“My fiancé.” I repeated.

“So little runt is settling down with sex on legs?” He laughed, with cockiness dripping from every word.

“Ya her dad owns this dump. What are you doing here anyway?” I asked.

“Got out early for good behavior.” He shrugged.

“Ya so-.” I began as I heard him whistle.

Turning, I saw Annette walking down the hall.

I sped up next to her and slipped my arm around her waist, laying my forehead on her head.

“Follow along.” I whispered, still feeling a uneasy stomach from being this close.

“Dayummm nice cheast.” He winked as I tightened my grip on her.

“Excuse me?” She asked, offended.

“Annette…” I mumbled under my breath.

“No no no, I want to hear this.” She said, raising her eyebrows.

“I said nice rack. You know, boobs, breasts, boobies?” He slowed down each word.

“I know what boobs are!” She laughed sarcastically.

“It’s a compliment, take it while you can.” He shrugged.

“From a jail break? Ya no thanks!” She said.

One little sentence, and he was over the edge. He stepped forward and pushed her against the wall.

She stared up at him stunned. Rage filled my body as I punched him square in the face. He clenched his jaw and stared at me.

“Some red wing.” He said, punching me straight in the gut.

I tackled him to the ground and punched him repeatedly.

I felt my nose dripping blood and I looked to see Annette running down the hall.

Probably to get her dad.

I felt myself being peeled off him. He laid on the ground, clutching his face.

“It’s okay now.” Her father repeated, holding Annette as two large men held me. My body nearly shook. I squirmed around and kicked him again in the gut.

Another set of men dragged off Marco as the men let me go. Annette was hurried off with her father, probably to check for injuries.

I was left in the hallway alone, bleeding. In silence.