Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

CHapter 47

"Annette, master Annette." I heard a soft masculine voice whisper into my ear. I just turned around to turn my back towards the voice and snuggled into the pillow some more.

"Annette, it's your friend."

"Kegan?" I ask sitting up instantly, rubbing my eyes to adjust my bright bedroom light. Then stare at Gordon.

"No, Mika, she said she needs you right now, I frantically don't I know, but this is the first and last time I am going to tolerate her calling at two in the morning." Gordon says handing me his cell phone and left out of my room. I slam back onto my pillow.

"Mika, this better not be about Seung, it's way too late for this." I mumble onto the pillow.

"Annette, I need you to get to Frank's Bar And Shop as soon as you can." Mika's voice is scared so I sit up in an instant.

"What's wrong?" I rub my eyes and yawn, checking out the clock in my room, blinking 3:43.

"Kegan, he's-"

"Is he hurt?" I ask

"No, he's drunk, and saying so much stuff that doesn't make sense, he keeps talking about you, saying that he's sorry, or something." I took my blanket off of me and stood up.

"Anything else? Did he do anything stupid? How did you guys find him?" I quickly ask putting Gordon's phone on speaker and ran to my dresser to put on my black cloth Capri then an old middle school band t-shirt with peoples signatures on them. Sighing at the comfort of soft clothes and not tight jeans with a tight shirt.

"He was screaming like crazy, and that's how we found him, but Annette hurry up, he really wants to talk to you."

"I'll be right there." I call out, ending the phone call and slipped onto my slippers, then grabbed a jacket and left with Gordon's phone.

"Gordon?" I call to Gordon's door knocking on it lightly.

"Yes, Annette?" Gordon pops out with a white t-shirt and flannel pajamas.

"I need a ride, I don't know if you want to drive me, but Kegan needs help." I say handing him his phone. Gordon smiles, grabbing his car keys and his slippers, walking out of his room instantly.

"We're going to have to keep this on a down low." Gordon says with a bigger smile, as we both skipped down the main stair case.

"I keep a lot of things from my parents, Gordon." I whisper walking out of the house and slipped into Gordon's already unlocked car.

"Where is he?"

"Around Frank's bar and shop." I say hoping Gordon wouldn't question why he was there, and Gordon didn't. With an ease he pulled out the driveway then make a sharp turn.

"So you care about him, I see." Gordon says, quickly out running the yellow light then gave me a quick glance.

"Who? Kegan? No." I say quickly then wiped off the little lint I saw on my Capri.

"So you're not waking up this early, having me sneak you out of your house, to go care for Kegan, but you don't care about him?" Gordon smirks at me and turns a right, before pulling over to Mika, Seung and Kegan. I nod at Gordon and quickly left out of the car then ran to them.

"Kegan, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I yell, not caring about Seung and Mika, wondering why I was acting like that.

"Annette?" Kegan slurred

"Yes, It's me." I say rolling my eyes.

"How much did he drink?" I ask Seung, noticing the empty bottle of vodka in his hand. Kegan reaches and cups my face stumbling to lean in and kiss me but I snatched my face away, shocked. I didn't want to kiss him, not like this and not in front of Mika and Seung

"I love you, Annette." Kegan laughs out, I roll my eyes and look at Seung's shocked ones.

"What? He's drunk for crying out loud, he doesn't know what he's saying. Don't believe him."

"He drank the whole bottle, do you know where he lives?" Seung asks hoisting Kegan up with his arm.

"No, can he stay at your place?" I ask, slapping away Kegan's hold on my waist after noticing he was holding me for a while. Mika just stands there, arms crossed and her eyes glaring at me.

"My mom wouldn't even let me have you stay over if you were a dude, let alone a drunk nineteen year old." Seung laughs.

"What are we going to do with him?" I stressed out.

"Annette, is the oneeeee I loooooove, foreverrrr, aaand eveeerrrr." Kegan sings loudly, making me giggle a bit at his stupidity. Kegan always hid his feelings, seeing him like this was reliving that he actually has emotions.

"You can take him to your place, I mean, don't your parent sleep two stories higher than you?" Seung asks, I stop smiling at Kegan once he said that.

"Sneaking in my drunken body guard? Isn't that a bit....porny?" I ask trying to find a word for that, Seung laughs a bit at my word and nods.

"It's not like your making a movie, he's just going to sleep there, Your parents don't even go to your room in the morning, once you two wake up, you can sneak him through the staircase that leads to the backyard and he's gone." Seun plans.

Usually his plans do go as well as he states them, but having Kegan in my room, drunk, touchy, and hopelessly romantic, freaks the shit out of me.

I run my hand through my hair before lightly nodding.

"Okay, help me to the car, thanks for the help Mika, very helpful with the glaring at what not." I sarcastically say getting under Kegan's arm and holding him by his waist, dragging him to Gordon's car. Kegan rests his forehead on my temple.

"I don't like making you cry, Annette." Kegan whispers into my eyes and kisses my cheek. Mika caught that and glared even harder.

Wow, I shall admit this, she is, in fact, a whore.

"So, what are we going to do with the school Monday?" I ask dragging him then looked at Seung.

"I'll call you about that when we actually get some sleep," Seung says with a smile opening the back door and offering me to get in first so that Kegan has more support to get in the car.

"Okay, but don' forget to call me, I don't want to hear the excuse that you were caught up into making out with Mika." I joke blowing Seung a kiss before he closes the door.

Segun catches it and laughs throwing it back to me.

"Gordon, can you keep another secret?" I ask with a smile.

[---]

"Why is this house so nice?" Kegan asks loudly, I covered his mouth as Gordon and I helped Kegan up the main staircase.

"I never liked Alex from iHop, Annette." Kegan mumbles under my hand, I really hope Gordon didn't hear that, but he did, and he smiled.

"Who's Alex, Kegan?" Gordon asks, I glare at Gordon.

"This one guy that Annette was flirting with, I didn't like it one bit." Kegan slurs then looks at me with a small smile.

"You're really beautiful, Annette. I wish we can kiss again." Kegan says louder under my hand. My eyes grow big as he said that and I can hear Gordon laughing.

"How was that-"

"Gordon, I swear if you ask, I will annoy your little sexy buddy." I mumble, happy that we finally hit the second floor. Gordon laughs and drags Kegan to my room, opening the door with ease and stood in my room confused.

"He's sleeping on the floor, let me just get the extra blankets in my closet real quick." I say quickly leaving under Kegan's arm and ran to my closet picking out any blanket then placed them on the floor.

Gordon gently places him on the ground and smiles at me before leaving out the room.

"Annette, can I snuggle with you?" Kegan asks sweetly, and I laugh.

"Snuggle with the pillow." I say giving his one of my throw pillows before sliding into my bed.

"Do you love me?" Kegan asks.

"I sure do." I say simply, closing my eyes and began to wait for another question from Kegan.

"Kegan?" I whisper sitting up and checked on him, he was fast asleep.

"I really do love you." I whisper, laying down in bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep as quick as he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the most latest update ever. I hope you comment