Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 48

I opened my eyes to stare up at the bright light. It gleemed and shined.

It seemed as if they were tiny stars lighting up the ceiling.

After I blinked just once, a head ache filled my head.

My vision blurred as I continued to hear Annette’s voice continue to ring my name.

“Kegan come on!” She pushed, as I rolled over squeezing a pillow over my head.

“Shut up.” I groaned as she looked at me surprised before pulling me up.

“We need to get ready.” She said.

“For?” I questioned as she looked at me with confused eyes.

“For school?” She stated in the most obvious voice, making me sound completely dumb.

“My head.” I groaned, attemping to get up, and steadying myself.

“You’re fault.” She simply mumbled, walking over to the closet.

Wait…her closet.

Why was I in her bedroom!

“Annette what happened!” I screamed, regretting it the second after.

The world was shining way to bright as my stomach twisted and turned.

“Well lets see…you got wasted, Mika and Sueng found out, I found you, you snuck in, tried to make out with me half a dozen times,

Gordon now knows everything, and Mika’s jealous as fuck.” She shrugged, picking out an outfit.

“Oh…” I mumbled, realizing I didn’t have an outfit to wear.

“Oh by the way you so are in love with me.” She stated, smiling at me.

“Annette…” I mumbled, forgetting I had to act like a body guard.

“You said it yourself.” She pressed.

My stomach began to feel nauseous from the left over alchohal in my system.

“Annette…” I mumbled weakly.

“You also said you hated to see me cry.” She smiled lightly.

“Anett-.” I cut myself off as my mouth begin to water.

“You said you loved me.”

Just after she finished that sentence, I cupped my hand over my mouth, and hand across my stomach.

I darted to the bathroom and knelt down by the toilet, letting my stomach empty itself.

My energy seemed to drain out of me as I rolled onto my butt.

Here I am! My moment of weakness! My eyes darted up as I heard a laugh from the door.

I assumed her parents had already left.

“I didn’t know I was that revolting.” She smirked.

“You’re not its just.” I began before giving up.

“Gordon left you a outfit by my bedside table. Remember you’re a student but also my body guard. You’re not actually attending so don’t worry about any GPA crap.
Be ready by seven.” She smirked before walking out.

Yep, I was whipped like a dog.

Whose the boss now.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of the story? Whose your favorite charecter! What would you do in there positions?