Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 7

"So, how's your family like?" I ask him, opening my can of Arizona tea. My shorts were getting higher up and I pulled them down, siping the tea. The old road bored me, I know that if I was driving I would've fell asleep. I turned to Kegan, who not yet answered my question. He looked uncomfortable, stiff, and just out there.

"Well, uhh, my mom, she's, uhmmm gone and-"

"You don't have to tell me the rest, it's okay." I say, grabbing a sweedish fish, Kegan looks at me, then smiles.

"Tell you what?" Mika is awake, and grabs two of my sweedish fish.

"Why Kegan is taking this old road." I say, and Mika looks shocked as soon as she saw the road.

"Maybe he wants to kill us." Seung is now awake, he yawns and takes my tea and drinks from it. Kegan looks at him quickly before keeping his eyes on the road.

"Shut up Seung." Mika snaps, taking the Arizona tea from him and drinking from it then gave it to me.

"So, uh, where are you guys actually planning to go to once we get to Nevada?" Kegan asks, reaching for his redbull and drank from it. I looked at him disgusted, I don't understand how people can drink redbull, it's disgusting. Well then again kegan is disgusting, wow a perfect match.

"Well, um, I know we're going to a vintage shop." I say, then look at Seung.

"Deffinatley Denny's because im so hungry." Seung says.

"A shoe store too." Mika says

"Anywhere you want to go?" I ask Kegan, he looks shocked, but shakes his head.

"I go anywhere you go." He says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Still in a gang I see." Seung mummbles, Kegan hears and looks up into the review mirror.

"More like, still haven't bought a new jacket." Kegan says making Mika laugh.

"I want to go to Toys R Us." Mika says, and I turn to her.

"Uhm, I think that would be really packed."

"So? It's black friday, everywhere is going to be packed." Seung says, shrugging, and taking a sweedish fish.

"Seung, don't you have money?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"You pay for next junk foods in the gas station alright?" I smile at him, and Seung laughs.

"Okay, but lay it easy, I only have two hundred, I've been saving up."

"Two hundred?! I only have fifty bucks."MIka exclaims, but laughs.

"Well, I just have one hundred, not counting the gas for the trip and all meals for everybody." Mika clicks her tounge.

"You don't have to pay for us during our trip."

"I will, it's okay, implus, Seung is paying for snacks, then you and then me."

"What about your body guard?" I glare at Mika, I do not want people calling him my bodyguard.

"Well, Kegan paid the last trip."

"Thats nice of him." We are now off the road and see other cars.

"Still think he's gunna kill us Seung?" I ask laughing.

"Yea, thats why the GPS is off." Seung pointed out laughing more, I look at him confused, then at the GPS.

"Crap, I think we're lost." Kegan says, making us all laugh, Kegan pulls down to the nearest exit, and brought us to an old looking ice cream shoppe.

"Oo! Let's get ice cream, thank you Kegan." Seung says leaving the car, Mika soon following, I laugh, and look at Kegan.

"Let's get some ice cream, i'll pay."

"No, I'm okay, I'll actually change, right now."

"Good, your clothes smell like yesterday." I joke getting out of the car and into the cold ice cream shop.

"Wow, Kegan is actually hotter than last time I saw him." Mika says, I roll my eyes. She always seems to have the hots for everyone. What if Kegan and Mika start dating? That would be really awkward.

"I don't see it." I state simply, Seung nods and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I agree with you, Annette."

"Do you not like him?" Mika asks, annoyed.

"Mika, he bullied me, made fun of my accent and beat me up three time a week, I'm not going to forgive him." I smile sadly at Seung, this guy says the truth in a positive manner, all the time. Thats why I love him.

"I'm sorry you have to see him again, and deal with him, but I can tell he needs the money, so he won't be doing anything to you." Mika orders her usual cookie dough ice cream, and pays it quickly, before I could pay her.

"It's okay, Annette, It's all for your protection. That's all that matters." I smile at him and he orders mint chocolate chip, paying for his cone with gummy worms as a topping.

"Thank you, Seung, can I get a rocky road, and a regular chocolate ice cream cone?"

"Sure thing miss." the old guy says, scooping the ice cream.

"Your actually going to give him ice cream."

"Well, he's changing right now, and I didn't want him to feel alone." I pay for the two ice creams and follow the two outside, Dawn was comming, but it still was really early.

"I wonder how many costumers this guy gets."

"Oh, look at that." Mika says, pointing out Kegan taking off his shirt, showing perfectly built abs. I look away and pay attention to the motel sign.

"That's hot." Mika comments while I look at Seung rolling my eyes.

"Won't be long til she breaks up with Victor." He whisperes, I laugh as we all get to the car, Mika opens it for me, and I slip in showing the ice cream cone into his face. Kegan looks shocked, but grabs it and thanks me.

Ehh, a girl in charge has to be nice once in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short update, thank you for reading [: