Falling for Days

Annoying Interviewer

Brian

It's been a few weeks since we started the tour and had the separate lunches. We got close to the guys pretty fast and Jorel and Bianka started dating, though we all saw that one coming.

Tonight everyone's families are coming out to visit us. We also had to go do interviews together. I was with Zacky, Ana, Bianka, George, Matty – from Hollywood Undead, Bob and Mikey. Another group was Matt – from my band, Jimmy, Gerard, Jorel, Sam, Niki, and Jordan. The third group was Johnny, Dylan, Ray, Danny, Frank, Crys, and Dora. I don't know exactly why they decided to split us into these odd groups but they did.

“We are here with a few members from various bands, can you all introduce yourselves and say what band you guys are from?” the annoying interviewer asked in her stupid high pitched voice.
“I'm Dawn Deville from Incoherent Remorse“ Ana said into her mic before Bianka leaned over to talk into it.
“And I'm Amaranth Angst from Incoherent Remorse.”
“I'm Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold” I started before handing Zacky the mic.
“And I'm Zacky Vengeance from the same band” he finished making us all laugh.
“I'm Johnny 3 Tears and this is Da Kurlzz from Hollywood Undead” George said punching Matty.
“I'm Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance” Mikey said before passing the mic to Bob.
“And I'm Bob Bryar and I'm uncomfortable.” we all laughed at that.
“Aw why are you uncomfortable Bob?” That annoying interviewer asked, making us all cringe.
“Bob hates being in front of the camera” Mikey replied, laughing at Bob's expression.
“I feel uncomfortable in front of Dawn's mother” Bianka stated.
“Everyone feels uncomfortable around that woman” Ana shot back.
“Okay so Dawn, Amaranth,” the interviewer started awkwardly, making Ana and Bianka snicker. “Can you explain how you both got your stage names and how you came up with the band name?”
“Sure, Ranth, sweetheart, why don't you explain how you came to be known as Amaranth Angst?” Ana said in a sweetly sarcastic voice while batting her eyes really fast. Bianka started laughing before nodding.
“Sure Dawn sweetie dear. I actually got my name from my cousin who had written a poem called Amaranth Angst then told me when we were coming up with names that that's what I should call myself and since I didn't have anything better I stuck with it.” Bianka said seriously.
“I got the name Dawn Deville from an ex boyfriend actually. His younger brother hated me so he always referred to me as Cruella De Vil and he always told me that I reminded him of the dawn, though I'm still not sure how. So I just put the names together and spelled De Vil differently.” Ana stated.
“As for the band name, we all were supposed to go home and come up with band names and apparently everyone except for Krystal sucks at it so it was really Crys who came up with Incoherent Remorse.” Bianka said.
“Yeah I think our second choice was Innocent Relapse” Ana added.
“Which Dawn here came up with.”

the interview continued with that, asking all of us how we got our stage names if we had them, why we came up with them or why not if we didn't have one, how we came up with the band names, and a lot more boring shit.
“So we have a few fan questions for you if you wouldn't mind” the interviewer told us; we all agreed before she got straight into them.
“this one is for Dawn,” the interviewer started. “Jason from Texas wants to know why you never play piano on stage but you do on the albums.”
“Because a piano would get in the way of my lovely Cherry Popper and I dancing on stage” Ana replied.
“And Mark from Alaska wants to know when you all started playing whatever instruments or whatever you did for the band you are in. If you can make sense out of that then great.” Everyone gave their answer before the two girls.
“I started playing guitar when I was six...” Bianka said thinking. “Yeah six.”
“I started dancing when I was five, I started playing piano when I was six and I started singing when I was seven” Ana replied. The questions continued for a while until we were almost out of time.
“And here is one last one for Dawn. Jenny from California wants to know why Nikki doesn't dance around stage like she used to.”
“Jenny must be a fan from when we first started out” Bianka stated making Ana laugh.
“Yeah she has to be. Nikki doesn't dance around stage anymore before she broke her leg about two years ago and it hurts her to move her leg too much like she used to. Maybe in time she'll do it again but not for now.” Ana replied. Then the interviewer thanked us fro coming out before letting us go. She had to go through that with two more groups too. We met up with the others, warned them about the annoying interviewer before going off to get food.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while and I am sorry.

Ana
Niki
Bianka
Sam
Dora
Crys
Comments?