Falling for Days

Family

Niki

All of the interviews were over and families were starting to show up. I never told my parents about this whole thing so I knew that they wouldn't be coming out.
The first family to arrive was Gerard and Mikey's parents. The next were Brian's dad, step mom and little sister. Then came Jordan's family. It only took a few hours before the other three bands had their families there.

“So when are your guys' families coming?” Jordan's mom asked me while we were all sitting around.
“Bianka's parents should be here soon, and Sam and Dora's aunt should be here a little bit after Bianka's parents.” I replied.
“What about yours and Ana's parents or Crys's parents?” Jordan asked.
“Well Crys doesn't know her parents so she views Sam and Dora's aunt as her mother figure. Ana and our mother don't get along with each other at all. My family doesn't even know about this whole thing” I answered awkwardly.

Two hours later, our band was getting ready backstage. Bianka's parents were talking to Sam and Dora's aunt wile we were getting dressed.
“So Dora dear, when were you planning on telling you're amazing older sister about you dating Mr. Christ” Sam asked Dora while she was looking at clothes to put on. Dora's face became red in embarrassment as our attention was all snapped to her.
“When did you plan on telling us that you were dating Mr. Iero huh?” Bianka asked saving Dora.
“When Dora told me she was dating Johnny” Sam replied in a matter-of-fact tone.
“How did you even know about it Sam?” Dora asked softly.
“I'm your sister, I just know these things.”
“You girls go on in ten” one of the techs shouted, causing us all to start rushing to finish getting dressed and stuff. I noticed that Ana was the only one who wasn't trying to rush too much. She probably didn't care nearly as much as anyone else. Though with the way that I've seen her look at Mikey and the way she interacted with him suggested that she would care enough to put some effort into what she was wearing for him to at least notice her.

It didn't take the full ten minutes for everyone to be ready. We had a few minutes to spare so we did a group hug in our dressing room. We wished each other luck, as we had done earlier to the rest of the crew, before taking a moment of silence.

We walked onstage to the sound of hundreds of fans chanting our band name. The beginning of Haunted came on while we took our places and got ready for our parts to come up.
While we were playing, I took some time to look my band mates over. Crys was wearing capris and a tank top with a plaid shirt over it along with one of her various pairs of converse. Dora was wearing shorts with a light baby blue tank top and black heels. Bianka was wearing a black tutu type skirt with a black plaid corset and boots. Sam was wearing a black skirt with black heels and a red and black plaid tank top. And finally my sister was wearing a red and black corset dress with fishnet tights and over-the-knee boots. So she did put some effort into her appearance. I looked towards the side of the stage and saw Mikey staring at my sister in awe. I smiled as I noticed him staring.

The set soon ended and we all walked off. I saw Mikey smile at Ana but was quickly distracted by Jordan. As we walked farther backstage, I saw three people I didn't expect to see. Lizzy ran up to me and hugged me I hugged her back before asking her how she felt about being home in sign language. She told me she was happy to be home before asking where Ana was. Once I told her she skipped off with Crys. I was then greeted by my mother and step father. I hugged them both and introduced them to everyone around us. After a few minutes Ana and Lizzy walked up to us.

We hung out and talked for a while with us introducing Lizzy to all of the guys. Matt seemed to really like her. After all of the families left, he asked if we could teach him sign language to communicate with her.

“You set that up didn't you?” I asked Ana as we were getting ready for bed.
“Just because I hate that woman doesn't mean that you can't have them come out. I made a promise that I was going to not argue with her at all tonight so that you could have a great time.” Ana told me.
“Thank you” I told her with a smile.
“It was really hard after she told me I looked like a whore but I did it for you.”
“You dressed like that for Mikey didn't you?”i asked her. I saw the blush spread on her face and laughed.
“I just wanted him to notice me as a woman and not just as one of the guys I guess.” She told me shyly. She had it bad for him.
“I think you accomplished that. Did you see that Crys and Jimmy got together?”
“Yeah it's nice to see her with a guy who will take care of her.”
After our conversation, we decided to head to bed and both climbed into our hotel beds to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Bianka
Sam
Dora
Crys

Comments? I'm sorry it's been so long and is so crappy