Falling for Days

Leaving the hospital

Ana

Niki explained to me what happened, making me start to get emotional. After that she hugged me and told me to get some sleep.

When I woke up again, Niki was already awake.
“Morning” I said as I sat up the best I could.
“Good morning. The doctor said that you weren’t raped. You were just beaten. They don’t know who attacked you though. Would you happen to know who it was?” Niki asked.
“It was James. You were right; I should have taken one of the guys with me. It was stupid for me to go there knowing that he was out of jail and that he would be there because of the drug dealers. I’m sorry” I told her.
“I knew it. The police should be looking for him now. And it’s not your fault sweetie. It was a mistake, the important thing is that you aren’t dead and everything will heal. Now in other matters, in about a week’s time we will know if Brian Sr. is our father or not. We took a DNA test while you were in surgery.” After Niki had said that, Brian Jr., Brian Sr., Lizzie and our step father walked into the room.
“How are you feeling?” Carlo asked.
“I’ve been better but I’ve also been worse. I can’t complain I guess” I told him. He smiled before walking over to me and kissing my forehead. Lizzie placed a vase of tulips on my bedside table before hugging me and kissing my forehead.
“Can I ask how you knew that my dad was possibly yours?” Brian asked.
“I overheard you talking to your band mates before I went on stage a few nights ago.” I told him softly.
“We were just going to let you tell us when you were ready.” Niki added. We all talked for a while until it was dark and I told everyone to go home and relax.

It’s been almost two weeks since I was put into the hospital. I was being released today and I couldn’t wait to get out of this room. I wasn’t allowed to go to on tour for a while until all of my injuries were healed, so all of the bands agreed to postpone the rest of the tour for two months.
“Hey are you ready to leave?” Brian asked as he and Niki walked in. I nodded before letting Niki help me into the bathroom to get dressed. Niki helped me put on my clothes.
“To save some money, the guys are splitting up and staying at different places. Mom went back to Russia to stay with her parents until we leave again. Marco wants you to stay at the house with him and the majority of the guys.” Niki told me while we were walking down the hall. I nodded and we made our way to Marco’s car where I was helped into the back seat and was buckled in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Sam
Dora
Bianka
Crys

Comments?