Falling for Days

Fears and Love

Ana

It’s been two days and he hasn’t called me since his flight landed. I was growing worried about his wellbeing and about our relationship.
“You are worrying too much” Niki said after I told her my fears.
“That’s easy for you to say, Sam is the only one who could possibly understand me, except for the fact that Frank calls her a lot. Everyone else has a boyfriend that is in the same state.” I told her sadly.
“Come on, get up and get dressed” Crys said as she walked into the room. I looked at her confused and slightly scared by the huge grin on her face.
“What?”
“Don’t ask questions just do it” she said pulling me off the couch and dragging me into my room. I did as she said and a few minutes later she was dragging me to her car. She then made me get in and put a blindfold on me.
About ten minutes later she was holding my hand as we walked into some building. I knew we were in an elevator when I got the feeling that weird feeling in my stomach. I heard the doors open and immediately we started walking again. We stopped again and I heard a door being opened. I sighed as I was pulled into wherever.
“You can take the blindfold off now” Crys told me. I took it off and glared at her. I heard the beautiful laugh of my boyfriend and I looked in the direction it came from. My eyes lit up when I saw him with a smile on his face.
“I’m sorry I haven’t called you in the last two days. I was busy moving” Mikey said as he walked closer to me.
“You moved here?” I asked happily. He nodded and I felt tears well up in my eyes. I smiled so large and I hugged Mikey so tightly.
“I’ll be leaving now. Niki and I won’t be home tonight so the apartment’s yours” Crys said as she walked out of the apartment. Mikey kissed me once the door closed.
“Hey Ana” I heard Gerard say as he walked into the apartment.
“Hey Gerard” I said after breaking my kiss with Mikey.

Mikey and I spent the entire day unpacking his things and settling him and Gerard in. Finally around nine o’ clock, we went to get dinner and then headed to my apartment. I gave Mikey directions since he didn’t really know how to navigate LA yet. When we got to my apartment, no one was there.
“Crys was right, the apartment is all ours” Mikey whispered in my ear. I laughed before taking his hand and dragging him into the kitchen. We ate our food and talked for a little while before Mikey leaned over and kissed me; I kissed him back. I climbed onto Mikey’s lap as we kissed and I felt him grip my legs tightly. He stood up, making me wrap my legs around his waist, and carried me to my room. I reached down and opened the door for him and once we were in he kicked it shut. He laid me on my bed and crawled on top of me, kissing any skin he could.
“Mikey” I moaned out. “Make love to me” I asked him. His lips made their way back to mine and he started unbuttoning my shirt. We slowly undressed each other while kissing; only separating when we had to in order to take off Mikey’s shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Bianka
Sam
Dora
Crys
Comments?