Falling for Days

They're Good For Her

Sam

We had been on tour for a couple of days now. I noticed that Crys had taken a liking to Jimmy and Frank. Both guys were really carefree and open. They were exactly what Crys needed.
I also noticed that Gerard and Jimmy were hanging around Ana a lot. I knew about their past drug problems, and I also knew that Ana used to be addicted to drugs. I was worried about her but I knew that she was in good hands and if she felt that she needed help she would ask.
I noticed that Jordan and Niki were becoming good friends and that Matt Sanders was a bit jealous of them. I knew that eventually Niki would fall for one of them and it would get really ugly.
Bianka and Jorel were getting close and I think he was the first guy to actually get B to calm down. They looked adorable together and I knew that Jorel would be good for B.
Dora, Johnny and Mikey were getting close too. I knew that she would make friends for life with the two bass players. I myself was getting close to Frank, Ray and Zacky. I liked everyone we were touring with but those were the three people that I've talked to a lot.
“You okay?” Frank asked as he sat next to me while we watched Avenged do their sound check.
“Yeah” I replied.
“You look like you're thinking really hard about something” Frank stated.
“I'm just thinking about how my band has become friends with you all so fast and how meeting a lot of you guys is good for some of them.” I told him. He smiled and laughed.
“Why would you say that?” he asked.
“Crys has had a hard life and it makes her reserved and quiet. Her meeting you and Jimmy has helped her to become more open and I feel like if you two continue to hang around her she'll be more happy and upbeat than she is now.” I paused and took a deep breath. “Ana had a drug addiction when she was in high school. We were told that she had gotten clean but there were signs that she was still taking it. I hope that her spending time with Gerard and Jimmy will help her get over the addiction and get her clean again.”
“How did you know they had addictions?”
“I did my research. I think that it is awesome that they overcame their addictions. Plus I heard them talking to Ana before our first show.” I saw watching what was happening on stage.
“What about the rest of your band?” I looked over at my band laughing around with the rest of MCR and Hollywood Undead.
“I think that with Jordan and Matt to distract her, Niki will be able to let all of the pressure of her family and dealing with her sister just go by. She needs to have someone to just let her relax and I think that those two will help her do so. Dora needs someone who can keep her tamed when she needs to be but will let her be who she wants to be. She needs someone who will take her for who she is and not try to change her. Bianka needs someone who can deal with her huge ego and her random spurs of energy. Crys also needs someone who will make her feel like she's needed, and can keep her from getting depressed. Ana also needs someone who can keep her from getting depressed. She needs someone who won't bring her down and will keep her off the drugs.”
“What about you? What do you need?” Frank asked.
“I don't know. I guess I need someone who will help me relax and will support me. I don't know really. I'm sure if you asked Dora and Crys they would be able to tell you.”
“It's always hard to read yourself. But I think that your friends will get what they need. I know for a fact that Johnny really likes Dora. And Mikey really likes Ana.” Frank said with a smile.
“That's good. Both of them would be really good for the two girls.”
“So tomorrow we are apparently having lunch with our counterparts in the bands. All the singers are going together, all the guitarists, all of the bassists, and all of the drummers.”
“I heard. It seems so interesting. I'm sure we're going to have some fun though” I replied.

I knew that I was slowly falling for Frank but I knew I couldn't. I couldn't get distracted from the band right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Sam
Dora
Bianka
Crys
Comments?