Falling for Days

Tattoo

Anastasiya

Today we were splitting into groups and having lunch. Not that I really know, I wasn't paying any attention when they told us about it. All I knew was that Sam, Matt (Shadows), Gerard, Danny, George and I were going out to lunch.
Gerard and Jimmy were helping me through my withdrawals and I think I had them under control now. I was really starting to like the guys we were touring with.

I heard my phone go off and I sighed, knowing who it was. James. My ex-boyfriend and drug dealer. He got out of jail a week ago and hadn't stopped trying to contact me since. I wasn't sure if he was told that I was on tour or not but I knew that when I saw him he would make a scene. I broke up with him when I found out that he was going to jail.
“Ana we should get going. Matt and Gerard are in the front” Sam said as she walked into the bunks area. I nodded, being dressed and ready already, and followed her out of the back. I saw Matt and Gerard talking softly to Niki and Crys who had yet to leave. We left after the guys told Niki and Crys goodbye and Sam and I hugged them. Dora and B had already gone out. We met George and Danny in front of the bus.
“That was fast” George stated when he saw us.
“We were already ready” Sam replied before looking at me as my phone vibrated again. I looked at the sender, opened the text and exited out of it. “James?” Sam asked. I nodded.
“He's been trying to talk to me since he got out” I replied as I put my phone away.
“Have you talked to him?” Sam asked. I knew she was worried. I knew that she knew who James was to me and what he did to me.
“No, I've avoided all of his texts and calls.” I said not looking at anyone. Sam gripped my hand and squeezed it. I smiled at her.
“I'm proud of you” she signed to me. I smiled and told her thank you.
You two know sign language?” Gerard asked. It was then that I noticed everyone stared at us.
“Um yeah, Niki and I have a younger half sister who is deaf so we had to learn sign language” I replied, thinking of Lizzy.
“Dora, B, Crys and I learned sign language to communicate with her without interpretations” Sam added.
We were apparently walking to wherever we were having lunch, which was some diner close by, and I wasn't surprised when people came up asking for autographs. We signed them before going into the diner.

We had ordered our food and were just talking while waiting. I was sitting between Sam and Gerard with Matt, Danny and George on the other side of the table. I got another text, this time from someone other than James.
“Sam” I said, catching her attention. I showed her the text message.
“I'm coming home to stay soon. When you get off tour we have to have a barbeque xoxoxo Lizzy” was what it read.
“I agree with her” Sam said smiling. I laughed and agreed. I forwarded the message to my band members. “We can plan a welcome home party later.”
“Lizzy hates surprise parties” I reminded her.
“It's not everyday that you come home from the hospital after undergoing so many surgeries. I think she will understand if we throw her a surprise party” Sam replied making me laugh.

After lunch we decided to just walk around for a while. I decided after we went into a tattooing shop that I wanted a tattoo and snake bites. I told this to Sam who just laughed at me. While George got tattooed I went up to the counter and told the girl what I wanted. She smiled and said she was going to draw it up. I sat down and talked until she called me back up and asked me how I felt about what she drew. I told her I loved it and we got started.
After she was done with the tattoo, she wrapped it up, told me how to take care of it and got started on my snake bites. She pierced me pretty fast and let me leave. When I showed Sam the tattoo she smiled.
“They're going to love it.” Sam said as we left.

When we got back we hung out with everyone. I showed Niki the tattoo I got and she started bawling.
“I love it” She said through her tears, hugging me. I just let her hug me. I knew that she would get emotional when she saw it. It was a realistic heart with Niki and Lizzy's names coming out of the two main arteries in bloody font. We were on Avenged Sevenfold's bus and Niki, who had and I were laying on each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Sam
Dora
Bianka
Crys
Lizzy
Comments?