Falling for Days

Water Balloons

Bianka

Dora and I were ready before any of the guys were. We were going to lunch with Jorel, Jordan, Zacky, Brian, Frankie and Ray. Dora and I were waiting outside our bus, making jokes until Ray walked up to us. We walked down to the other five guys before starting to walk to the restaurant that we were having lunch at.

After we arrived at the restaurant, we were seated instantly and conversations were short and light. Of course that didn't last long, when Brian opened his mouth.
“I've noticed something, every time Ana and Niki's mom calls, Ana never talks to her” Brian stated.
“Ana and her mom have a strained relationship. They really only talk to each other if they are around each other” Dora said softly. It wasn't exactly the truth, but it wasn't a complete lie.
“Niki kind of keeps them from hating each other” I added. We tried to drop the subject but the guys had a different idea.
“Their father never calls” Jordan commented.
“They only ever talk to their father if there's something wrong. He works a lot” Dora said again. I knew that she had left out that he was their step father. I did feel bad for lying to them but it wasn't our story to tell. After that I think that the guys understood that we were uncomfortable. They dropped the subject and continued talking about other things that came to mind. But all of the conversations avoided the topic of the twins' family, though I could tell that Brian wanted to ask more.

“Hey look Ana is forwarding me messages again” I said as my phone vibrated.
“I'm coming home to stay soon. When you get off tour we have to have a barbeque xoxoxo Lizzy” it read. I read it out loud to Dora who laughed.
“Lizzy?” Ray asked.
“Niki and Ana's younger half sister” Dora said as she was texting someone.
“Oh. You know I've been wondering, which one of them is older, Niki or Ana?” Ray asked again.
“Ana is older by what, six minutes?” Dora asked looking at me. I sat there trying to remember.
“Uh...I think it's like...you know what screw it.” I said before I texted Lizzy and asked her. When I got my reply I laughed. “Ana's older by thirteen minutes.”
“Really? I always thought it was less than that” Dora said thoughtfully.
“I asked Lizzy so unless being in the hospital has ruined her brain a bit, I'm pretty sure she's right.” I replied. Dora started laughing at that, almost chocking on her cherry coke, and gave me the weirdest look ever.
“That's horrible” she said laughing. I gave her a cheesy grin which made her laugh harder.

After lunch we walked around for a while, just goofing off. We had gone to a mall that was down the street and Dora convinced me to get snake bites. We sneaked off with Zacky to get them done, though we didn't tell him where we were going until we got there. He gave us a confused look as we dragged him in.
“Why am I here?” he asked looking around at the tattooing place.
“B needs more metal in her head, so she's getting snake bites” Dora started, laughed about the amount of metal I already had in my head.
“And you have snake bites so why not go with someone who has them?” I finished, ignoring Dora. Zacky just nodded, staring at the two of us. I smiled at him before going up to the counter and telling the man what I wanted. He laughed and lead me to the back. He pierced my lip, put the rings in and told me how to take care of it. After we paid for it, Dora and I dragged Zacky around the mall until Brian called him and asked where he was. As Zacky was on the phone, I noticed Jorel, Brian, Jordan, Ray and Frankie facing the other way. I dragged Zacky and Dora into some random store and grabbed Zacky's phone, telling Brian bye and hanging up.
“What the hell B?” Dora asked seriously confused.
“They are outside by the escalator. I say we pull a prank on them” I said as I tossed Zacky's phone back to him. They both stared at me like I was an idiot. “I'm not joking.”
“What kind of prank?” Dora asked.
“Zacky, go out and distract them so that Dora and I can slip past. Then keep them entertained until I call you. Then lead them out to the back of the mall” I told him before pushing him away. I watched him, still hiding until all of the guys were walking away from the escalator. Then I called Dora over to me and we swiftly made our way to the escalator and up.
“Where are we going?” Dora asked. I lead her to party city and got some water balloons. After buying a bag, I went to another store and bought a few bags. I dragged Dora to the girls' bathroom and made her help me fill up the balloons and put them in them in the bag. The door opened and a security guard walked in with a smile on her face. I greeted her while Dora started freaking out.
“Bianka baby girl, what on earth are you doing?” the guard asked me before hugging me.
“Playing a prank on a few friends” I replied smiling at her. Dora looked back and forth between us. “Dora this is my Aunt Terri. Aunt Terri, this is my rhythm guitarist Dora” I said introducing them.
“Hello dear. Do you two need help?” Aunt Terri asked.
“We need to get all of these onto the roof without people noticing” I said gesturing to the few balloons we had filled up and the ones we needed to fill up.
“Finish that one, put it in one of those bags while I pee” Aunt Terri said before walking into one of the stalls. Dora finished filling up the balloon then we put them in one of the bags. Aunt Terri finished with her business, washed her hands then escorted us out of the bathroom and to the security room. She put a giant cooler of water on a cart, told us to get on and drove us to the roof access. We walked to the back of the mall and started filling up the rest of the balloons. I called Zacky and told him to bring everyone to the back of the mall. When I saw them, along with Johnny, Dylan, Mikey and Niki with them. Aunt Terri walked off a little, while Dora, who had figured out my plan, and I walked to the edge where we would be right above them. Then I texted Zacky to move towards the lot after the first balloon was dropped. After I dropped the first balloon on Niki, I saw Zacky move towards the lot before we started dropping the rest of the balloons on everyone else. I saw Zacky laughing as I dropped the last balloon on Jorel. Then Dora and I ran back to the door and my Aunt took us to the back of the mall. When we got there, everyone was glaring at us while we walked up, except for Zacky who was still laughing.
“I have made myself proud” I said as I approached them. Jorel, Brian Niki, and Frankie just looked at me and tackled me in a group hug while Mikey, Ray, Johnny, Jordan, and Dylan tackled Dora in a hug. Once they were done with us, Brian, Johnny and Frankie tackled Zacky. We were all soaked.

By the time that we got back to the buses, everyone was some-what dry. We met up with the rest of the guys/girls and I saw Ana show Niki a new tattoo that made her cry. We hung out on the Avenged bus, with the majority of us soaked still. Niki and Ana were laying all over each other, talking about plans for a barbeque for Lizzy coming home.
“Why are most of you soaked?” Matt Shadows asked looking at us weirdly.
“Bianka had this amazing idea to throw water balloons on everyone at the mall and then they hugged us while they were soaked” Dora said laughing.
“Repeat of LA?” Ana asked. I nodded sheepishly. Ana, Crys, and Sam just started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits are the same as last chapter
Comments?