Falling for Days

Zacky Isn't Telling The Entire Truth

Niki

Everyone had left before me. Mikey and Johnny picked me up and we met up with Dylan, who actually didn't play bass but didn't want to go with Danny and George with the rest of the singers and offered to go with us instead of Jorel who wanted to go with the guitarists, namely Bianka. We went out to lunch and decided that we wanted to know exactly what the hell was going on with Hollywood Undead.
“So why are you with us instead of Jorel, doesn't he play bass?” Johnny asked Dylan curiously.
“He played the piano and rhythm guitar first so he wanted to go with Jordan and the others rather than with you guys because he's only played bass since Aron left. And I didn't think that we needed three singers to go with the other four so I went with you guys.” Dylan answered. We nodded before changing subjects.

After we ate, with me getting like three messages about Lizzy coming home, we went to the mall. This particular mall was the same one that Bianka's Aunt Terri was transferred to from LA. If Bianka was here she would have a riot. We went through a few stores before seeing Jorel, Jordan, Zacky, Brain, Frankie and Ray. Huge surprise Bianka and Dora were not with them. We caught up with them then we continued to walked around the mall.
“Where are Dora and Bianka?” Dylan asked after a while.
“They disappeared with Zacky, then after a while Zacky appeared after Bianka hung up on Brian and we haven't seen the two since” Ray replied. Everyone looked at Zacky.
“I have no clue where they are. They just said to go meet up with you and left.” Zacky replied. I knew he wasn't telling us everything he knew but I let it slide.

We walked around for a little while longer, with me pulling Zacky off to the side to get what he wasn't telling the others out of him. I knew Bianka was going to have a riot here while her aunt could get her out of any trouble. Then Zacky told us that Bianka and Dora were at the back of the mall and that they wanted us to meet them there. I said that we might as well and Zacky led us to the back of the mall. I knew that I was going to be part of the prank but I would make sure that I got them back. I saw Zacky get another text before a water balloon fell on me. Zacky walked towards the parking lot while the rest of us were hit by water balloons. After a few minutes the assault stopped and I looked up. I couldn't see anyone. After about five or so minutes a golf cart approached us holding Bianka, Dora and Bianka's aunt. The two girls walked up to us with cheesy grins before we tackled them into soaking wet hugs so they were wet too. The guys also attacked Zacky.

When we got back to the buses we were half dry. Ana showed me her newest tattoo. After I saw it I started crying. It was such a beautiful tattoo and I absolutely loved it.
“I love it” I said while crying and hugging her. She smiled at me and just let me hug her. Then she lead me onto Avenged Sevenfold's bus where we laid on each other and talked about plans for Lizzy's coming home party until Matt asked why most of us were wet, which Dora explained.
“Repeat of LA?” Ana asked. Bianka nodded sheepishly. Ana, Crys, and Sam just started laughing.
“What happened in LA?” Gerard asked.
“B's aunt used to work as a security guard in a mall there and on one of our friends' birthday we played the same prank on her with the help of B's aunt.” Ana explained.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits are the same once again.
Comments?