Falling for Days

Uncomfortable

Crys

I was slightly afraid when I was told that I had to go out to lunch with three other guys. I disliked being social a lot of times. People scared me and being without the girls often made me have panic attacks. When Jimmy picked me up, Niki was still waiting. I apologized to her before Jimmy and I left. We met Bob and Matty, which we all have been calling him to keep from getting confused between the two Matt's, at the restaurant that we were eating at. I felt comfortable enough for now.

“So are our parents going to come out when the rest of your band's parents do?” Bob asked me as we waited for our food. I really didn't want to answer but part of me felt that if I didn't they would hate me. Just like everyone else did in my past.
“I never knew my parents. So unless some miracle comes up, you'll only be meeting Bianka's parents and Sam and Dora's aunt” I replied.
“What about the twins' parents?” Jimmy asked.
“And Sam and Dora's parents?” Matty added.
“Sam and Dora's parents died when they were young so they were raised by their aunt. And the twins never met their father and they don't have a good relationship with their mother” I told them. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.
“How old were Sam and Dora when their parents died?” Matty asked.
“Sam was eight and Dora was six.”
“You said that the twins didn't have a good relationship with their mother, what exactly do you mean by that?” Jimmy asked softly.
“Their mom hates Ana. She always favored Niki to Ana and lets her know it. That's why Ana never talks to their mom whenever she calls. They can't stand each other.”

We changed the subject after that when our food arrived. We ate in silence before going to American Furniture Warehouse. Why you ask? Because Jimmy had this great idea to go around and play beats on random surfaces with our drum sticks. We did that until we got kicked out, which was kind of fun I guess. After that we went to Denny's, don't ask me why but I am going to just go with what these guys want to do. We hid in the corner ordering heaps of coffee and soda, just talking until we decided to head back to the buses once we got there, I went straight into the bunks area and sat on my bunk. It took everything I had to not break down or let my fear get to me in front of the guys. After a few minutes, I heard someone walk onto the bus and go straight to the back. My curtain was pulled back and I saw the black and blond hair of Dora who was looking down at me worriedly. I smiled at her a bit before she sat next to me on my bunk.
“What's wrong Crys?” Dora asked softly.
“I was asked about our parents coming out to visit us. I felt that if I didn't answer them they would hate me then they kept asking all these questions about our pasts and I just feel so horrible. And I am afraid of being alone with so many people without one of you guys with me.” I said over my crying. Dora pulled me into a hug.
“You don't need to worry about them hating you or hurting you ever. They won't do it. I promise. Just let them know if you don't feel comfortable answering something.” Dora told me. She rubbed my back until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?