Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 1

~Willow's P.O.V~

I woke up to my sister, Ava, and her IPOD blaring. Our rooms used to be connected but are now separated by a fine wall. I throw the giant pillow over my head.

Ava was always the morning person. It wasn't that hard for her though, the way her blonde hair bounced about right when she woke up and her brown eyes and lashes always shining.

Before you ask, yes. It was Ava. Ava Clark. The one and only ruler of the school. Yes, she was my sister too. It had it's perks. When I finally got into Castillo High, I was officially in the "in" crowd.

Ava and I are actually quiet alike though. We both used to play guitar, but only I continued. Something else is that we both have the same birthday. She's a whole 365 days older, but she and I are still born on August 9th.

Although, I look nothing like my sister. My hair is not straight but not curly. Just pure mess of waves here and knots there. My eyes aren't a deep brown like Ava's. Mine were just blue, more of a turquoise.

I slid out of bed and looked groggily in the mirror. "Ew! You look like shit!" Ava squealed. "Ha, funny." I said, wiping my eyes.

"Oh, surprise surprise! Mother told me that we are getting knew neighbors!" She squealed again. I just smirked as I tried to brush out my hair. "Hun! It's another edition to the C.T.T's!"

You may be wondering what the CTT's are. Well, thats the leaders, our group. These simple letters stands for "Cant Touch This." Stupid...I know. Just another one of the perks of being popular.

Yay.

Ava soon left me to get ready. I grabbed a tank top that rode up my stomach just a tad, showing off my new and improved belly ring. My short shorts were so short they showed the pockets through the back. .

It's not that I liked dressing like that. I just kind of had too. That's the thing in Castillo High, you dress the way you should and stick to the groups you do.

Ava soon dropped me off at school in her famous blue mustang as she went around back to make out with who ever there was to make out with.

When I approached the school, crowds gawked. I ignored them, they all assumed I was like Ava. That I would cuss them out any minute. No. That's not me.

The day went through it's normal routines. At lunch I sat with Ava wanna-be's. In class, I slept. Although when I got home it was a whole different story.

"WILLOW!" My sister shouted. Like I said, she was a morning person. After all the faking in school, she was a bitch!

"Yes, master?" I replied with a smirk. "Stop acting funny and cool. You're not. Get over it. Go meet the fucking neighbors. I was supposed to but hell knows who THEY will think they are."

With a groan, I got up off the red love seat and walked next door. That house has been empty for sometime now. It was bought awhile ago, just never lived in.

Full of curiosity, I ran the bell. No answer. A knock on the door. No answer. Just as I turned to walk away a small voice scared the living shit out of me. "Hey." It said. It sounded gentle warm but far and distant. I turned around to see a boy about my age.

The way his hair fell and his eyes glimmered I knew I had to know him. The only thing I didn't want to know is the group he fell in. A emo. I know it.

I had to know him.

I had to save him from the hell hole we call high school.

This my dear will be fun