Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 46.

She sewed me up. She saved my life. She saved me. I couldn't understand why, then again I never understood a human mind. I didn't know how they worked. I didn't know if they worked like mine or were completely different. I didn't even understand my mind. So it doesn't matter.

I just look up in Willow's blue eyes and feel safe. She wasn't going to hurt me. I was sure of that now. I forced myself to sit up and hold her close to me. My eyes closed tight and I just held her there ,but then I heard a something funny. When I listened closer I realized it was a helicopter. I genitally pushed Willow away and gave her my book bag.

"Run deeper into the forest. Run tell you can't see the sky. I will find you ,just run," I whispered to her as she stared at me.

My wings spread open wide and my claws came out as I put my shoes in my book bag with her. I kissed her genitally just before my beak came out. I knew I must've looked like a monster. My feathers were even turning black. I wasn't a eagle or a falcon. I was a raven.The devil's messenger. I took a long look at her before running then jumping into the wind flying in the undergrowth.

"I promise ,Willow. I will find you," I whispered to myself.