Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 5

I sat in my room, messing with my hair, when Ava came in the room.

"How were they?" She asked, plopping down on my bed, picking up my IPAD and looking through it.

"They were fine." I stated. I was cautious around her sometimes. She had major mood swings and who knows when she'll be in what mood.

“What did he look like?” She asked, obviously curios. “He was okay. Nice green eyes, but something was off about him.”

“Good off or bad off? I mean, green eyes are good.” She stated, judging him before they’ve met.

“Um, I don’t know. He was just, well, different. He was kind of shy actually.” I shrugged, applying more mascara.

“Probably will turn into a emo. He had that about him right? Help me out here, Willow.” She urged.

“I guess.” I shrugged. I hated ‘classifying’ people. It’s like a whole new rascist.

“What’s his name?” “Aaron.” I stated. “Kind of original but not as much as ours.” She bragged and laughed.

“Right.” I mumbled. “Don’t talk to me like that.” She snapped as I ignored her.

She rustled around my room, slipping random perfumes and make up in her pockets.

My veins burned. Sometimes I hated my sister. She is so fake. It wasn’t always like this either.

“Willow.” She breathed. “What?” I snapped. She was silent. I was sure she would say something at least. I am never aloud to talk to her like that.

“Willow. The neighbor just got pulled in by the police.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update<3