Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 51

I was ripped apart from Aaron. Screaming, I tried to free myself. My tears were going into my wound, burning me.

I bit my lip to stop crying. Soon enough, my mouth was bleeding. The metal taste filled my mouth.

“Let me go! Please!” I whined. I was brought into a room. It was small and cement. On the wall were handcuffs and chains.

The threw me, roughly, against the wall. My back was cut on the rough wall. My wrists were, soon, secured by the too small handcuffs.

My ankles were done the same. My stomach was chained to the wall and he laughed. He walked around me with a small camcorder. “Just wait.” He said.

“I will find out all about you.” He said, circling what he could. “Say hi to you’re little savior.” He grinned, evily.

“I hate you!” I screamed, earning me a slap in the face. “Shut up and watch.” He smiled, before leaving and locking the door.

I thrashed around, as my skin began to get red. It hurt and it hurt bad.

Suddenly, the wall in front of me turned into a window. I started screaming, once I saw Aaron get thrown into his cage.

Screaming until my throat was raw. “Give up girl. One way mirror.” A voice boomed above me.

I saw Aaron see the video of me, taken seconds ago. He growled, he thrashed, but he couldn’t do anything about it.

I needed to let him know I was okay.

But how?