Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 53

As I watched him get electrocuted, I felt shocks travel through the handcuffs. I yelped in pain.

So this is what they were doing. He behaves, I life. He acts out, I die. “You Bastards!” I scream up to no one.

It simply echoed. I saw Aaron sitting there, peacefully. He didn’t appear to be in too much pain, aside from his bent wing.

I could see my reflection in the one-way mirror. It was faint, but it was there. The bloody faced, injured backed girl was staring back at me.

It didn’t feel like yesterday that I was fighting with Ava.

That’s when I drifted off to sleep.

I was awaken by a guy. His face was unfamiliar but it was rough. He was staring at me, with a recorder in hand.

“Are you going to behave once we ask you a series of questions?” He asked. I just glared at him.

My stare was hard. I knew he felt the tension. “I hate you.” I whispered.

“Now, hun, you don’t want to act like this to the who if you’re difference between life or death.” He stated, as my blood went cold.

If I played it right, he could make me survive. Then again, I’d rather die silent then to live as a traitor.

“Never.” I whispered out. With a chuckle, he pressed a button.

As soon as he pressed the button down, shocks went through my body in waves. I screamed.

“Why won’t you tell me about the boy.” He questioned.

“Because I love him!” I screamed, in pain. “Oh boy! Wait until he sees this.” He chuckled, shocking me again.

“Here that, boy. This girl loves you. I’m killing her so she stays silent. For you. This is because of you.” He laughed.

“No it’s not!” I thrashed, causing my cuffs and chains to pinch me. The laughing echoed in my room.

I hated it.

I hated this man.

The shocks stopped as I fell limply in my spot. The chains tightened around my stomach, slapping me against the wall.

If this is how it was supposed to end.

God lead the way.