Save Your Heart for Someone Who Leaves You Breathless

o11.

Anthony woke up before Renee did. He yawned slightly and looked down at the small girl in his arms.

Her hair was splayed all over the pillow behind her, her arm was lying across Anthony’s stomach, and her beautiful face was nuzzling into the warmth of Anthony’s chest.

He adjusted them so that she was laying on her back, still on his arm, and that he was laying on his side, supporting his weight with his arm.

After a few minutes Renee’s eyes fluttered open to see Anthony lovingly gaze down at her. She just smiled up at him and reached up to his neck. She smoothed her hands to the back of it, then pulled him down and touched his lips to hers.

He returned the kiss and let his free hand rest on her waist.

Renee unwillingly pulled away, her hand resting on his cheek.

“We have to stop doing this. It will just make it harder for us when you have to leave.” She said, sighing sadly.

“I don’t have to leave yet.” He said, kissing her shoulder. “And, while I’m here, and this is happening, I’d rather make this last, while it can.” He kissed her collarbone. “Because I want to make sure this isn’t a dream.” He said, kissing the underside of her chin.

“It’s not a dream.” She whispered.

He smiled and leaned down, kissing her oh so gently on the lips.

“Come on,” she said whispering, “I’ll make you breakfast.”

He got up off the bed, and picked her up in his arms. She giggled as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

He carried her downstairs to the kitchen and set her down on the counter.

“I’ll make breakfast for you.” He said, kissing her on the lips.

“We’ll make it together.” She said, returning the favor to his lips.

“Good, because I can’t cook.” She laughed and scrunched her nose, “I didn’t think so.” She said still laughing.

Anthony helped her off of the counter and they got started on making pancakes.

“This is so boring!” Anthony whined from behind Renee where he was stirring the pancake mix. “Why do you get to cook them? I wanna flip them!”

She laughed and walked over to him, dipping her finger in the mix and stamping him on the nose with it.

“Really?” he asked her, smiling. “We’re gunna go there?”

“Oh, absolutely not.” She said, getting even more in the mix and wiping it all over his lips, chin, and cheeks. “We are going to go beyond ‘there’.” She said, beaming up at him.

She turned to the sink and washed her hands off, and turned around to see Anthony start to walk towards her.

“Babe, give me a kiss.” He said to her, opening his arms and walking towards her.

“No!” she yelled, giggling, as she ran away from him, not wanting a kiss full of pancake mix.

“Come on, babe, just give me a big kiss.”

She ran to the dining room where she fell onto the floor from laughing so hard.

Anthony jumped on his chance and got on top of her, taking her face in his hands and kissing all over her face, covering her in pancake mix.

When he was done he got up and went back to the kitchen and washed himself off. Renee walked in shortly after him, defeated, lips and cheeks a mess.

“Awh, babe, I feel terrible.” He said, walking over to her and pinning her against the countertop, with a huge smile on his face. “I’ll clean it off for you.”

He started to lick her cheek.

“What are you doing!” she asked giggling.

“Cleaning it off for you!” he said, his tongue still licking the mix off of her cheeks.

Once he was done with her cheeks he moved towards her lips. He licked a spot near her lips, and Renee gently reached out and grabbed his lower lip in her teeth.

Anthony immediately pushed her against the counter harder, but not enough to hurt her, and kissed her fully on the lips.

How did she know the exact thing to do that turned him on?

They both opened their mouths so that their tongues could roam freely with the other’s.

After a few minutes, Anthony started to taste salty drops on her lips. He pulled back to see Renee crying, tears rolling down her face.

“Renee, what’s wrong?” he asked her.

“I don’t want you to leave.” She said, shaking her head and closing her eyes.

He ran his hands through her hair, calming her down.

“Don’t think about it.” he whispered, kissing her temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?