Save Your Heart for Someone Who Leaves You Breathless

o16.

When the two got to Renee’s house, they went inside. Ryan went into the kitchen to get something to drink and Renee followed him in there, because if she didn’t he’d definitely hit her.

“Ryan, may I please change into pajamas?” she asked him in a small voice.

He looked over at her and scanned her body up and down.

“Only if those pajamas are lingerie.” He said with a glint in his eye.

“W-What?” no sooner than the word left her lips was he pouncing on her, attacking her in kisses.

She let him kiss her, not fighting back, thinking that that was all that he was going to do.

It wasn’t.

He reached around to Renee’s back while kissing her neck and started to undo the dress zipper.

“R-Ryan!” she said between the kisses that he was forcing on her mouth.

He just held her tighter and inched the dress off of her shoulders.

Between this and the fact that he shoved his tongue down her throat, she knew what he was planning on doing. And she knew that she was very unwilling, but he didn’t need her approval. He was much stronger than she was.

“Ryan, no!” she yelled, and shoved his chest. That just angered him. He threw her to the floor with her dress half off.

She quickly kicked off her heels and sprinted upstairs, screaming. “HELP!” praying the neighbors would hear.

They didn’t.

She ran into her parent’s room, which was ultimately the stupidest thing she could have ever possibly done. Lead the guy who wanted to rape you to a room with a huge bed?

Ryan was in the room forcing her down on the large bed before she had the time to close the door.

With his hand pushing down on her face, he ripped the rest of the dress down, off of her body, revealing a bra and underwear. She cursed herself for wearing a thong.

He started to kiss her, everywhere. Up and down her body, on her lips, everywhere.

When she still put up a fight, he wrapped his hand around her neck and crushed her windpipe as he did the terrible deed that he had come to do.

She was crying and wheezing, trying to breathe again, but eventually, she began to slip into unconsiousness due to lack of oxygen.

She started to cry harder, wondering if she would die tonight. Tears began leaking down her face and soaking the sheets. Her tears weren’t the only things soaking the sheets though, when he raped her.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: comments?