Save Your Heart for Someone Who Leaves You Breathless

Epilogue

And so life went on. Renee began her Junior year in high school, and Anthony began his Sophomore year of college. The two of them being apart was utter torture, and neither could really handle it. So, every single weekend, one of them would drive to see the other.

There was really no other solution, because when you have found the one thing in life that you can simply never let go of, you hold on to it with absolutely everything that you have.

And with love, it is no different. Renee and Anthony were just as much in love now as they were that day so many months ago when Renee knocked Anthony’s books out of his hands on the first day of school.

God, Renee though to herself as she pulled up to Anthony’s dorm parking lot. I am so in love with him.

Anthony emerged from the dorm room doors, and automatically sprinted over to her, picked her up in his arms and spinning her as he hugged her close.

Then he set her down and gently grabbed her face in his hands.

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The end<3

That's it! I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading that story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

But wait, there's more! There WILL be a sequel! I am not quite sure when it will come out, but I promise that there will be one!

So, comment on the story to let me know how you think it went, how you liked it, how you thought the ending was, AND comment if you want a sequel!

Thank you to ALL of my readers.

I love you guys<3