Status: Oneshot <3

Memories

Forever means forever baby

Kyla had cried when they told her Lily was dying. She had wanted to die too. But she knew that Lily wouldn't want that. Lily was sick, and she wasn't going to be around much longer, so Kyla was going to do what she could with Lily while she still could. She retrieved the box that she had hidden away under the bed, full of pictures of her and Lily. She smirked to herself, Lily was a picture frame monster. If Kyla hadn’t hidden those photos they would be in picture frames somewhere right now. She got her keys and checked to make sure she looked presentable, she didn’t want Lily to know she’d been crying. She got into their shared car and drove to the hospital where Lily was staying.

She walked into Lily’s room and saw her look up. She whispered to Kyla weakly, “You are so beautiful, as always baby.” Kyla blushed bright red and said, “Not nearly as beautiful as you are angel.” Lily smiled. Kyla sat down on the edge of the bed and Lily pouted, “You know I want you close to me.” Kyla adjusted and was now laying beside Lily, the box by her side. She kissed Lily and stroked her skin, it was pale and she was weak, but to Kyla Lily was still the most beautiful person on the face of the planet. She got the first picture out of the box turning to Lily and saying, “Today I thought, since you are always so very bored, that we can go through old pictures of us.” Lily’s eyes brightened and Kyla looked at the picture. It was a picture of Lily at the beach, her foot kicked out and the water was a beautiful blue, the look on her face was that of a child who had just found her presents on Christmas morning. Lily giggled, “I remember that! We ended up having sex on the beach because we couldn't get the car to start!” Kyla smiled, that was the day she had told Lily that she would love her forever. “You told me you loved me”, Lily whispered happily. Kyla kissed her beautiful rosy red lips again, “I still do.”

The next picture that was pulled out was a picture of the two of them in front of their house when they had first bought it. Kyla felt like crying when she thought about the fact that the next time she went to that house, it wouldn’t feel like home anymore, just another house. Her bed would be cold and empty and she wouldn’t wake up to Lily’s beautiful face. She felt a tear fall from her eye. Then she heard movement beside her, and suddenly Lily was holding her close, cradling her head like one would a baby. This was wrong, she was supposed to be holding Lily, but then again she always had been the emotional one. “Shh love, it’ll be okay.” Kyla whimpered and asked, “But what am I going to do without you?” Then she buried her head in Lily’s chest and began to cry. Lily stroked her back and cooed comforting words until Kyla had calmed again. Lily kissed the top of her head and said sweetly, “You can go on without me, and I want you to. I want you to live. Just don’t forget, that if there is somewhere to wait, I’ll be waiting for you.” With that comforting thought Kyla sat up and they continued to go through pictures of the two of them and their friends late into the night. They came across a few drunken party photos that no one remembered, and photos of each other doing such dirty things that they would make a porn star blush. But they weren’t shy. No, they kissed each other all through the night, some of the kisses sweet and soft and slow, others fast and passionate. This would be their last night together and the both of them knew that. They had touched each other, lovingly, sweetly, moaning in pleasure but always remembering that this was the last time.

At about two A.M. after the billionth make out session, Lily yawned. “I am tired Kyla, can we go to bed?” Kyla kissed her and whispered, “Yes love.” They kissed again, and Kyla held Lily until she went to sleep. Then Kyla slept. Kyla and Lily both died that night. Kyla of a sudden heart attack that was a mystery to the doctors, but they died together, and in love, and Kyla didn’t have to go home to an empty house.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like <3