‹ Prequel: How I Came To Be

Who Knows How It Feels?

The Fantasy

The flippant comments were getting to her. There he sat, staring blanky at her; she couldn't stand it.

Visions came about of rope and wire; silent death in the middle of the night. Yes, she wanted him dead. She didn't understand why, the world just seemed to have these people; the ones that you couldn't get to, that you couldn't phase with a comment or action; seeming fragile as a snowdrop, but just not caring. He retreats back a step; it must've stung too much.

***

He see's mindless games among children; he respected few of them. Admittedly he was only here for one of them; he didn't know what he wanted: whether it was love, hate, freindship, or any of the other emotions that the others feel within each fleeting heartbeat. She fascinated him, his wish in his head was an interveiw; he didn't understand why, but he wanted to understand such a person; to bring their attitude and way of living into his own. He'd given up on fufillment long ago; he would not be happy in a true sense; but he wanted to understand why other people could seem so happy, seem so real. The events were bizzarre, joy was a strange concept.

***

She playfully wrapped the belt around his neck.

"If you're going to do it don't tease me. Do it." Was his reply.

She didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
And what if she did? Perhaps events in here are too true, emotions guessed too often.

Either way, if anyone involved finds out about this i'm going to be rather beaten up.