‹ Prequel: How I Came To Be

Who Knows How It Feels?

The Mind of the Lonely

Valentine's Day: a day based upon a martyr, raped up the backside by card and gift companies; making all those who are alone long for something, and feel guilt for being alone...

He started the morning in an embrace; he’d at least expected something resembling a woman, not pillows and bed sheets. He was alone, so very alone. He knew it was his own fault; not like his other lonely peers, he once knew a woman’s touch; he dearly missed it. Now he misinterpreted every woman he came into contact with, halting all chance he ever had. He imagined that all would turn out right, that he would actually mean something to her; alone, he thought endlessly.

He was man enough to admit that he was mistaken; he knew that even if he could mean anything to her, it would not be now.

Maybe all he felt was a longing to be in a relationship again; he felt the security once; that feeling that it didn’t matter what anyone else said, he would have someone to hold him, tell him that it was all okay, and make him feel like he mattered. Now that once again that feeling was gone, he tried finding anyone he found attractive, and created a fantasy world around them; ranging from mere contact all the way to the knights in shining armour fantasies of a long forgotten childhood.

Dallas Toler-Wade plays as someone with the likeness of a Clingon should. Stops music; raises book.

“When I see a couple of kids
And guess he’s fucking her and she’s
Taking pills or wearing a diaphragm,
I know this is paradise”

He had to disagree; relationships seem so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
any thoughts? no. just emotion.