Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

001

I woke up with a migraine and the faint feeling of nausea. Reluctantly I rolled out of bed and made my way slowly downstairs towards the smell of fresh coffee.

"Hangover?" My brother asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes!" I whined. "If it weren't for you and Jack making me have those extra shots it wouldn't be so bad."

"Don't blame me, you agreed to them."

"Shut up, Zack. My head hurts!"

"Shut up, Paige," he mimicked. "Have a coffee, take some aspirin, eat something and then get ready."

"What? Why? Where are we going?"

"To see the guys," he replied.

"Great!" Note the sarcasm.

So, I took an aspirin, had a coffee and ate a muffin. Then I had a shower and threw on my black skinny jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt and my green hoodie. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup.

"I'll be in the car," I heard Zack call. I grabbed my white converse on the way out. The ride to Alex and Rian's was quiet.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

"He's already there."

"Oh."

When we got there Jack was there, waiting outside on the front porch.

"Jackie!" I squealed as I ran towards Jack for a hug.

"Paige!" He squealed just as high and embraced me in a hug.

"Wow! I didn't realise you could go that high," I giggled.

"There's something’s you don't know about me." He laughed. I didn't know how to interpret that so I just changed the subject.

"Why are you out here instead of in there?"

"I was waiting for you." He said smiling down at me, which made me blush.

Jack, Alex and Rian are my brother's best friends. Kara, Rian's girlfriend, is my best friend. But after a while we all became a big group of best friends.

"So, should we go inside?" asked Zack.

"Sure," Jack and I replied at the same time.

I hung out with Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian all day. They let me watch band practice. Jack was looking at me the whole time; I had trouble concentrating on their songs. When they finished we ordered pizza and played Guitar Hero in the basement until some ridiculous hour of the morning.

"Alex, can I borrow some sweatpants?" I called from the kitchen.

"Sure, Paige." "They're in the dresser on the le-"

"I know where they are," I called back, cutting him off. I heard the guys laugh.

"Whatever." I went upstairs and had a shower and got changed into Alex's pants and my t-shirt and hoodie.

It was 2 am. I headed back down to the basement where the guys were watching some scary movie. I ran up and jumped on the couch, on top of Jack, Alex and Rian.

"Ouch!" Yelled Rian.

"Get off, fat ass!" Alex yelled.

Jack just sat there watching the movie, with my feet on his lap.

"What?" He asked after noticing all four of us staring at him.

"What, you have nothing to say about fatty here jumping on us?" Rian asked.

"Nope."

"Okay then." Rian said confused, Jack always had something to say.

I shrugged and sat up. I think I fell asleep on Alex about ten minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is kind of boring but it gets better :)