Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

011

The past couple of weeks have been a blur. Jack hasn't spoken to me or Alex once; he hasn't even looked in my direction. The silent treatment was getting old. Zack and Rian had tried talking to him but he wouldn't give in. This isn't like Jack; Jack is supposed to be carefree and fun not silent and annoying.

I hadn't even bothered trying to talk to him because I knew that if I tried I'd just get ignored, again. Warped is in less than two months how am I going to live on a bus with Jack?
I really just want things to go back to normal.

The way they used to be when we played video games, drank, ate, partied and had fun! Not these awkward silences and unanswered questions. It's been three weeks since Jack came home. He then moved in with Rian, so Alex moved in with Zack and I. Things have been extremely weird. He's being extremely childish and so am I.

Days passed then weeks and still nothing from Jack. I never went to band practice anymore, I never went to Alex's parties, I never went out with the guys when Jack was there, I never even went to shows anymore. I just watched videos of the shows that Kara and Flyzik recorded. There was always a comment from Zack or Alex in all the videos about me and how they miss me back-stage.

I'm sitting on my bed watching a video of one of their local shows on my laptop. They opened with Holly (Would You Turn Me On?). The video was focused on Jack playing his guitar and jumping up and down like crazy, the crowd in the background were cheering and screaming. Oh, how I missed that.

"Paige, are you coming?" Alex asked walking into my room.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I said watching him walk over and sit next to me.

"Nope, so are you coming?"

"Where are you going?" I asked eyeing him carefully.

"The movies then out for pizza."

"Is Jack going?"

"Yes." He sighed while fixing his hair.

"Then, no I'm not going." I said and pushed him off my bed.

"Oh, come on, you guys have to get over this shit between you and sort everything out." He said irritated.

"It's not that easy and you have to sort out your shit with him to!" I said and went back to watching the video.

"Fine." He said and walked out closing the door behind him.

The guys had been out a good three hours and I was getting hungry so I went downstairs for food. I opened the fridge door, no food. Crap. I called for pizza instead. When the pizza arrived I put on a movie and ate pizza and drank the last 6 pack of beer.

Another 2 hours passed and I heard a car come up the drive way just as my movie finished and I'd eaten all the pizza. Zack and Alex walked inside then.

"Woah, she's come out of her den." Alex said walking towards me.

"Shut up." I said just as he tripped over a beer bottle and landed flat on his ass. Zack and I cracked up laughing.

"Woops, sorry." I said sarcastically turning the TV off.

"Oi, what was that for?" He asked getting up off the floor.

"You were making fun of me." I said picking up the pizza box and beer bottles.

----------

I went out with Kara, Alex, Rian, Zack and Jack for the first time in a while today. After Alex begged me for half an hour I gave in.

The whole time the air was filled with tension and awkward silences. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. Kara and I bought some new clothes while Alex, Zack and Rian told us what they thought when we tried them on. Alex always had some comment to make everytime I tried something on.

Jack just stood in the back watching me. I caught his eye a few times just fast enough before he looked away.

I don't know how much longer this will last but the more and more I see him the more and more I need to be with him. He's like a magnet drawing me to him. The closer and closer I get the harder it is to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short but i'll update again later :)