Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

014

All Time Low are playing a show tonight. I don't plan on going either. This is becoming a habit. Not going out anymore.

"Get up!" Kara said as she walked into my room. "We're going out."

"Oh, but-"

"No buts, you've been moping around for months and we've all had it."

"Ugh, fine." I gave in. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." She said. "Now take a shower while I find something for you to wear."

I did as she said and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and straightened my hair and did my make up. I went back into my room.

"Finally." Kara sighed. "So, you'll be wearing this." She said holding up a dress. My only dress.

"A dress?" I groaned.

"Yes and you're wearing it."

"Mmmm, I guess." I said slipping it over my head.

It still fit me perfectly considering I've had it for almost two years. The dress was a simple black and fell just above my knees. Kara also handed me a pair of black Draven flats.

"Perfect." She sighed. "Let's go." I locked up on the way out and we got into Kara’s car and drove off.

"Please, please, please tell me where we're going." I begged her.
"Nope." She shook her head and turned up the radio. We finally got there, wherever there was in just over 10 minutes. There were cars everywhere. Oh, shit. It just hit me. How could have I been so stupid.

"No, no, no. Kara you can't make me do this."

"I can and I will." She said. That was a warning not to try anything. "Now we have backstage passes, here take this one." She handed me a pass that had my name on it.

We pulled into a car space near the back door. We walked over and flashed our passes to the two guards. They let us through the big doors.

"Kara I don't think I can do this." I said. My nerves were taking over making me shake like crazy.

"Yes you can." She said taking my hand.

We walked down a big hallway until we came to a door that read All Time Low. This is it. I pushed open the door and walked inside. We made our way to the back where everyone was hanging out before the show. Kara let go of me and over to Rian. Those two are so cute together it's gross. I walked nervously over to Alex and Zack not taking my eyes off the floor.

"Hey." I said hugging Alex and then Zack.

"Hey." Zack said. "What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said looking around nervously.

"Hey, it's okay he's not here." Zack said squeezing my hand.

"I just don't think I'm ready to face him yet." I sighed.

"You'll be fine." Alex said as Zack walked over to talk to Flyzik.

"Guys, you're on in five." Flyzik yelled.

"Okay." Alex yelled just as Jack walked through the door. I turned my attention back to Alex.

"We gotta go out there."

"Okay." I said. I was still shaking, this time it wasn't my nerves I was cold. Alex noticed and wrapped his hoodie around me. Jack was watching the whole time.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He said and hugged me. "You look beautiful tonight, by the way." He whispered in my ear. That made me grin.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said. "Now go." I pushed him toward the stage.
Alex definitely had his way with words. I walked over to Kara.

"You okay now?" She asked.

"Yeah, kinda." I said.

"Hello, Maryland." Alex yelled into the mic. "How are we all tonight?" Alex asked. The crowd went crazy.

"Okay, so the first song we're going to play for all of you awesome people is, drumroll please Rian." Alex said. “Poppin' Champagne."

They were halfway into the concert when Alex asked the crowd what they wanted to hear them play. There were cheers for Noel, The Party Scene and Break Out.

"You know what, Alex?" Jack asked.

"What, Jack?"

"I really want to play The Girl's a Straight Up Hustler."

"Are you sure?" Alex asked looking over at me.

"Positive." Jack said. "And I want to dedicate this song to this girl I know. She knows who she is." He was talking about me.

I felt cheated and hurt that he could do that in front of all those people. My eyes started to well with tears.

Alex started to play.

"Lipstick has a way of leaving more than just a mark on my sheets,
colouring my senses cherry red; at least for this week...
Kisses under starry night skies, talked about in song,
we play along, so bitter sweet by our design.

I'm sick and tired of writing songs about you,
This is it, this is the END..."

Jack put extra emphasis on that line.

"Take off your makeup and put down the camera,
choke on the drama that makes me want to,
tear up the pictures, the pages you've saved,
creating a life of trends and make believe...

I've got no place in my heart for a criminal like you to dwell,
in this endeavor, make this last forever...
I'm just delirious,
You can't be serious,
You're so infamous for leaving me a mess...

Take off your makeup, put down the camera,
choke on the drama that makes me want to,
tear up the pictures and pages you've saved,
creating a life of trends and make believe...

She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets,
get out while you can or she'll tear you to pieces..." I couldn't take anymore.

I ran out the back doors and into the parking lot.

-Alex's POV-

Paige ran out. How could Jack do this to her? I put down my guitar mid-song and ran after her.

"Paige, Paige!" I yelled.

"What!" She turned around and looked at me.

Her make up had run down her face and she looked heartbroken.

-Paige's POV-

I spun around at the sound of my name to see Alex following me. I felt terrible. How could Jack do this to me? I ran up to Alex and threw my arms around him. He cradled me as I cried into his chest.

We both turned at the sound of the back door slamming. It was Jack.

"At it again are we?"

"Dude, c'mon." Alex said. "Why'd you have to do that?"

"She got what she deserved."

"Got what she deserved!?" Alex yelled. "Paige doesn't deserve any of this!"

"Yeah, you'd know." Jack said.

"What is your problem?" Alex yelled. His hands were balled up into fists. His skin white over his knuckles.

"I wonder?" Jack said. Alex was getting madder; I could see it in his eyes. He let go of me.

"Alex, no!" I whimpered. Alex took a swing at Jack and hit him fair in the jaw knocking him to the ground.

"Jack!" I screamed as he hit the ground. He got back up and took a swing at Alex.

"Alex!" I yelled as I ran to his side. He pushed me away and swung at Jack againg making blood pour out his nose.

"Please!" I yelled. "STOP!" Rian, Kara and Zack came running out of the back door and into the parking lot.

"Help!" I yelled. "Guys! Stop!" I fell to my knees. I can't take much more of this.

"Hey!" Rian yelled. Both he and Zack came running toward us. Rian grabbed Jack and Zack grabbed Alex. Kara came over and cradled me in her arms.

"Shh, it'll be alright." She soothed.

"Jack, Alex, no!" I mumbled. "It shouldn't be like this."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Rian asked.

"Ask him." Alex said nodding his head at Jack.

"Don't look at me. He started it."

"I can't believe this, you two are best friends, and practically brothers and now you're beating the shit out of each other in a carpark." Zack yelled.

"Ouch, fuck. I think you broke my nose." Jack yelled cupping his nose.

“You broke Paige's heart, I broke your face." Alex yelled. "Fair deal."

"Zack take the van and take Paige and Alex home." Kara said helping me stand.

"No, not until we're finished here." Alex refused.

"Alex." I said. "That's enough." He knew I meant it because he changed his mind.

"Fine."

"Let's go." I said. "C'mon Zack." I walked off toward the van. The ride home would be hell.

We were halfway home whe my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and slid it open. 1 new message, it read. I opened it.

From: AWG <3

I'm sorry :(
Love Alex
x.

To: AWG <3

We'll talk later. x.

I put my phone back in my pocket and leaned my head against the window.