Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

019

"I trust you." I told him. "I love Jack. To be honest, I think I've always loved him I just never realised it."

"Wow. That's a big thing to admit." Alex said. "I think everyone knew except you and Jack."

"Was it really that obvious?"

"Yeah." He sighed.

Alex and I hung out for a while after that and just talked.

-Later that week-

"The bus will be here in an hour." Alex called from downstairs.

"Okay." I called back zipping up my last suitcase. "When will the others be here?" I asked coming downstairs.

"Ten minutes."

"Okay." Ten minutes later a van pulled up and all the crew got out.

"Flyzik, Colussy, Evan, Jeff, Vinny, Danny!" I squealed and ran at them.

"Hey." Evan said picking me up and spinning me around.

"I've missed you guys."

"We missed you too!" Danny said hugging me. I hugged the rest of them and then let them do what they had to. About 5 minutes later Kara, Rian and Jack pulled up.

"Paige!" Kara yelled running at me.

"Hey!" I laughed and hugged her and Rian aswell.

They walked off leaving Jack and I standing together on the front lawn. I stood there awkwardly staring at my shoes. If I could gather up the nerve I'd put my feelings into words, but I couldn't. I could feel him staring at me but when I looked up he turned and walked away.

My mood dropped and suddenly spending two months on Warped tour didn't sound so great if he was acting like this. I sighed loudly and went back inside. Jack was sitting on the couch watching TV, feeling angry and bitchy I reached for the remote and turned the TV off.

"What the fu-" He whirled around to yell but stopped mid-sentence when he saw it was me. I glared at him and continued through to the kitchen where the others were.

"Why the long face?" Kara asked.

I snapped into a smile and spoke in a cheery voice. "Kara, I don't know what you're talking about." And immediately pulled a face to show my sarcasm.

"Paigeeeeee." She cooed and hugged me. "Dont worry about him, he'll come around soon."

"He's being a douche." I sighed, "He forgave Alex, why can't he forgive me?"

"Because he's a guy and needs to be as complicated as possible." She said and kissed me on the head.

"Stupid guys." I frowned.

"Hey!" Alex said. "We may be stupid and confusing but we’re still awesome."

"Not as much as you think you are."

"Oooh someones in a bad mood." He teased.

"Oh you picked up on that did you?" I almost felt angry at Alex for being forgiven by Jack. They were even on speaking terms and it'd been weeks since Jack had muttered a single sound towards me. Since that fucking party.

"Come here." He pulled me from Kara and into his arms. I remembered that night we almost went too far and wondered if he ever thought back to it too. "Don’t worry about him Paige."

"That's what everyone keeps saying." I said against his chest.

"Let's just not think about it okay?" Kara started. "Have you got all your stuff packed?"

"Almost." I replied.

"Well you better get ready coz the bus will be here in." Alex looked at the clock. "Half an hour."

I raced upstairs and double checked all my bags. Re-arranged things and threw things out. Zack discovered me waist deep in clothes on my floor.

"Hey."

"Oh, hi." I looked up from what I was doing.

"Are you okay? Alex said you were a bit down."

"Yeah I'm fine now...I'm just a bit pissed off."

"Jack?"

"Always."

"Listen, dont wo-"

"I know, I know."

"I suppose you’re tired of hearing that then?"

"You have no idea."

"Well." he said after a few seconds of silence, "The bus is here, but we won’t be going for another 10 minutes."

"Good." I finished repacking and finally zipped up my bags again. Zack helped me bring them downstairs and out the front door.

The bus was big and shiny and black and red. Our bus drivers name was Gary; he was a real nice guy. Everyone had gathered outside and was admiring the bus.

"5 minutes everyone." Vinny yelled. I put my stuff into the undercarriage and climbed inside to check it out.

"Flatscreen!" Rian exclaimed.

"Peanut Butter!" Alex squealed from the mini kitchen.

"Wow this is great." I said while poking my head into the bathroom.

"Ahhh Warped!" Kara yelled and I joined her in dancing like a fool in the bus lounge.

"Ok, let’s roll everyone." I heard Vinny say.

I rushed out of the bus and into the house to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything and check if all the windows and such were locked. People were calling me from the bus, the engine was now running.

"I’m coming!" I shouted and went to lock the door.

Jack hurried out from behind me before I did and made me drop the keys. He looked at me, then the keys. We bent to pick them up at the same time and almost clashed heads. A small laugh escaped my mouth and I saw him smile, but not at me. He picked up the keys and handed them to me with a weird look on his face. A face that looked almost painful. I thought he was about to say something but the horn blasted and ruined the little moment we had. I locked the door and he gestured for me to climb onto the bus first. He might be a douche but he's still a gentleman.

"Finally." Rian said to us, "We were about to leave without you."

"No you wouldn’t, you love me too much." I teased him. He smirked and then sat down on a lounge with Kara.

"Alright, we are officially off to Warped!" Alex announced and everybody cheered.

We sorted out bunks, and conveniently, mine was located just above Jack's. It was like fate was determined to have us in the closest possible proximity. Note the sarcasm. It was so uncomfortable and awkward, I hated it and it was only the first day. I really had no idea how I was going to survive this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think :) thatnk you all so much for reading and subscribing!