Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

025

I rolled over and bumped into something warm. Jack.

"Good morning." He mumbled, kissing my lips.

"Morning." I smiled cuddling into him.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hmm." I sighed. "I don't know. Whatever you want."

"Okay." He smiled getting up. Jack grabbed my hand and helped me out of bed. We walked into my room to see if anyone was still here. Nope. They must have left.

"Let's go out."

"Where?" I asked.

"I don't know. Panera Bread, Thames Street?" He grinned. "Wherever."

"Okay. Let me shower first." I said going into the bathroom.

I showered and washed my hair. I changed and put my hair up in a ponytail. By the time I was done Jack was done. We headed downstairs and out the front door. Hopping into my car we headed to Panera Bread for breakfast.

"What can I get you?" The waitress asked Jack more than me.

"Umm, I'll just have pancakes and a coffee." Jack said. I laced my fingers with his.

The waitress shot me a look. "And for you?"

"The same." I said watching her turn and walk away.

"What was that?" Jack asked.

"Just marking my territory." I sighed innocently.

"Is that all I am, territory?" He asked sounding hurt.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, I just-"

"Paige." He grinned at me.

"I hate you." I said puching his arm playfully.

"No you don't." He smiled kissing my lips just as the waitress came over with our food and coffee.

She set both plates onto the table and both mugs on the table and left with a huff. Jack just laughed. We ate and then left.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Hmm, the park?"

"Sure." I nodded driving out of Panera Bread.

I sat down on the grass in the shade of a big oak tree, leaning against its trunk. Jack laid down, his head in my lap. We sat in silence for a moment before Jack spoke.

"Paige," He started.

"Yeah?" I asked playing with his hair.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" He sat up looking me directly in the eye. I could feel my skin burning where he touched me and the way his eyes made me want to melt. Jack held my gaze for a while before speaking.

"I, I." He began nervously.

"Jack, what is it?" I asked curiously.

"I love you." He smiled.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. It was like all my Christmases had come at once.

"I love you, too." I grinned. I meant it, completely. There are no words to describe the way I feel about Jack.

Without another word Jack kissed me. I closed my eyes. This kiss was different it made me feel absolutely wonderful. It was soft and gentle but filled with passion and longing. Jack broke the kiss. I kept my eyes closed for a second not wanting it to end.

"Paige?"

I slowly opened my eyes, "Yeah?" I sighed.

"Let's go." He smiled down at me.

"Okay." I sighed.

Jack led me to the car. I was in a complete daze.

My life was complete. I had the perfect friends, the perfect family and the perfect boyfriend.
We got home and headed upstairs to my room. We both lay down on my bed.

I cuddled into Jack remembering today's events. I was in total and utter bliss. Jack wrapped his arms around me tightly, kissing my hair.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too." I smiled into his shoulder.

We talked and kissed and talked until eventually I fell asleep.