Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

004

This whole Jack thing had been bothering me for ages; it was starting to worry me in some ways.

"Paige?" Zack said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"What do you think?"

"About?" I asked confused.

"The party tonight. You in?"

"Uh, yeah totally"

"Cool!" Zack said hi-fiving me.

"Where is it?"

"Alex's. DUH!" I knew that was coming, the only parties we went to were held by Alex.

"Okay.”

"Be ready in half an hour."

I ran upstairs and had a shower. I quickly threw on my black skinny jeans, a t-shirt and my red hoodie. I straightened my hair and made sure my make-up was perfect. Just in case.

"You done yet?" Zack called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, coming," I called as I grabbed my phone off my bed.

"Hurry up!" Jack whined.

I was running down the stairs when I tripped on the third last step. I almost face-planted the carpet but two long, skinny arms caught me mid-fall.

"Shit! Are you okay?" Jack asked concerned.

"Uh, fine."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay, let's go." Zack urged, heading for the front door.

"We'll meet you in the car." Jack said.

"Fine, but don't forget to lock up." He said.

Jack waited until Zack was gone before looking back at me.

"What's up?" I asked with Jack still holding me. I kinda liked it. His touch sent tingles up my spine. It was amazing.

"You look...really nice," He said helping me stand straight.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself," I said blushing.

"You're cute when you blush." I blushed harder.

"C'mon let's go," I said.

"'Kay," he said grinning at me. We left the house locking the door behind us.

"Took your time." Zack whined when we got in the car.

"Yeah, yeah just drive." I said.

Zack stepped on the gas, speeding down our street we made it to Alex's in 5 minutes.
The party was already alive when we got there. Cars were parked up and down the street further than you can imagine.
We pushed our way inside towards the kitchen. I could smell the alcohol in the air. It was awesome.

When I neared the kitchen I saw Matt sitting on the counter.

"Matt!" I yelled over the music.

"Yeah, Paige come here." He called back.

Slowly people started moving aside so I could get through.

"Oh my god!" I heard one girl say.

"What?" Another asked.

"That's Zack Merrick's sister." The first girl said. Who are these girls?

"I do have a name!" I said back at them. They walked away.

"Settle down." Someone said from behind me. I turned to see Alex swaying backwards and forwards.

"Dude, you've had too much to drink. Already."

"Oh well!" He slurred.

I went off looking for alcohol. I found Jack in the kitchen mixing drinks.

"Wanna mix me one?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled and handed me a red plastic cup.

"Wanna dance?" I asked Jack just as 'Guilty Pleasure' by Cobra Starship came on.

"Sure, why not?" He said grabbing my hand and leading toward the dance floor Zack created.

I'll admit now, Jack can't dance. We got to the dance floor and he broke out into random moves, making me cry with laughter. By the time we finished dancing I had drunk about 4 or 5 mixed drinks and about 3 beers. My vision was slightly blurred and I was slurring my words.

"Hey Paige, come outside," Alex called from the backyard. I made my way toward the back door grabbing another beer on the way.

"Yeah, what?" I managed to get out.

"I was just talking to Vinny and Matt and we were wondering if you wanted to come on Warped with us."

"WOW! Guys thanks heaps, that's freaking awesome."

"No problem." Vinny said getting up and going inside with Matt following. So it was just Alex and I left.

"So how you liking the party?" A very drunk Alex asked lying back on the grass.

"It's great!" I said lying down next to Alex. We were silent for a while after that. It was a comfortable silence, though.

Laying there watching the stars brought memories back to my mind.

All Time Low were playing a local show in Maryland and the guys started playing 'Six Feet Under The Stars' and Alex dedicated a song to me. That was one of the best nights of my life.