Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Nice To Meet You

I arrived at the club around 8:35. I knew Marissa would already be here. I saw her talking to Aaron the bouncer. As I walked up all I could see are all of these girls around. ‘Great’ I thought to myself, ‘Another celebrity that these girls can just throw them at.
“Hey there you are” Marissa said hugging me.
“Yeah here I am, sadly”
“Wipe that frown off your face you need to relax and have fun”
“I will try”
When I responded I couldn’t help but look behind Marissa and see two guys with a whole bunch of their friends stealing glances at me.
“I don’t know why but those guys look really familiar” I said
“Mmhmm, sure almost every guy looks familiar. Remember we did just move here, you probably recognize them from Pittsburgh”
“True” I said looking back at the guys noticing they were looking at her, whispering.
“Ladies right this way” Aaron said.
“Thanks Aaron.” We both said
As we walked up to go to the elevator Aaron ran up behind us.
“Hold up we will have a few that are going to join you”
“Alright we will just hold the elevator for them” I said trying to be nice even though I knew Marissa was getting agitated.
That’s when I noticed we were waiting for the guys from outside.
“Oh, this is so worth waiting for they are so HOT.” Marissa said.
“Sure it was”
“Are you excited for tonight?” She asked as the guys walked into the elevator.
“Not really, more for tomorrow.”
“How so, ‘what floor are you guys going on”
“Um, I’m not sure but it’s the VIP floor.” A curly blonde blue eyed boy said.
“Well Sid called me and told me that he and the boys want to have lunch before we go to the hockey game.”
“Sweet, we haven’t seen them in a long time, I can’t wait to hug Marcie” she replied using marc’s nickname she had gave him when we were kids.
“I know, and the game better be good”
Let me tell you, to me hockey is only good for the hot guys that play the game, I could care less for the sport” Marissa said with a smirk
The guys in the elevator just rolled their eyes laughing quietly and whispering. As we got to the VIP section I noticed the guys table was next to mine and Marissa’s. They had a bunch of girls surrounding it also. I could tell some of the guys enjoyed the attention. I decided not to really drink since I knew I would have to drive Marissa home. As 30 minutes went by I was sitting by myself texting Sidney and Marc when I noticed someone sitting across from me just staring. I jumped seeing it was the brown haired brown eyed guy from the elevator that came with the group of guys.
“Sorry to scare you like that” He said after seeing my reaction.
“No its fine, its just I wasn’t expecting someone that’s all”
My name is Jonathan by the way”
“Oh I’m sorry how rude of me, my name is Skylarr.”
“Pretty name, but tell me how is that rude”
“Well I usually start off with introducing myself when I meet someone that s all”
“Who are you texting there, it seems whenever you get a message you have this cute smile and your face lights up”
“Um, some friends I don’t see a lot since I moved here, and they are coming up to visit for the next couple days.” I said blushing
“That’s cool. Do you want me to buy you a drink?” he asked.
“No thanks, I’ve got this dandy water since I’m going to end up taking my friend Marissa home with me” I said pointing to her, watching her dancing on the bar taking her 7th shot.
“Yeah same here pretty much got dragged here by Kaner and the guys”
“Yeah same here I mean I have better things to do instead of going to a club all the time”
Jon and I ended up talking for the next couple hours. Next thing I know its 1:30 am and Marissa is attempting to walk to me.
“Well it looks like I have to go. Marissa looks like she needs to sleep this one off.” I said laughing at her.
“Same here these guys have a busy day tomorrow and they need all of the sleep they can get.”
We end up exchanging numbers before walking to the elevator. I found out that he would be at the hockey game tomorrow and I hoped that I would see him after all of the fun I had with him tonight. I walked into my apartment putting Marissa in the guest room thanking her for forcing me to go tonight. Now it looks like I have two things to look forward to later on today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading

Message Me, Tell me how you like it so far :)