Sequel: Promise Me This
Status: Complete(:

This One's For You

For Katherine Williams, a move to the San Fernando Valley was perfect. She’d dreamed of moving to the Valley since she was a little girl, when her father, mother, and older brother Jesse had visited. It represented happiness, beauty, and peace. Getting a chance to go to school at California State University, Long Beach, to be a teacher was all she ever wanted, especially after everything back at home crumbled.

Her plan was to get her degree, a job, and then a personal life of her own. She wouldn’t have to think about the tragedy back in Kennebunkport, Maine. But the thing about plans, is they change. Much to Kate’s dismay, her plans are not immune to the crazed way of life.

She hadn’t planned on meeting anyone, or falling in love,especially with anyone but her boyfriend. But love, they say, cannot be stopped, or prevented. You do not get to choose who you love. As hard as you may try, the course it takes you on can’t be predicted.

As crazy as it may be, she can’t help but follow it, and he does exactly the same. If they both believe hard enough, could it work? ‘Cause sometimes fate has other plans.

Disclaimer: I do not own Big Time Rush. However, I own the plot, the other characters, and all that jazz. So there.
  1. Strangers, friends, more?
    “It was nice meeting you, best friend.”
  2. The big L.A.
    “Well, my new best friend is famous. I hear famous people are awfully egotistical,”
  3. The Challenge
    “Sure you are. Everyone has his or her own story,”
  4. Bonding
    “It was so nice to meet you, and so much fun destroying you,”
  5. Reality Check
    “I think you should come home,”
  6. Rain, rain, go away.
    “You look like a drowned cat.”
  7. Reunion
    “Well, you’re an idiot. But I guess I’m glad you found me.”
  8. Anniversary
    “You aren’t looking so hot, Kate,”
  9. Better Looking Tomorrow
    “I’m better. We made it through yesterday, and we’re living today. It’s all we can do, right? Just take this one day at a time?”
  10. Band-Aids don't fix everything
    “If you ever need anything, Kendall, I’m here. Just like you were there for me,”
  11. The Horror of it all
    “Well, we’ll bring you home. And walk you to your door. And check for monsters,”
  12. Ultimatum
    "Before a rainbow, there has to be a storm,”
  13. Dinner Date
    “If you broke it off, why are you so happy? And why do you smell like awfully yummy cologne?”
  14. Stupid, Big-mouthed Birds
    “Told ya. A little birdie. They have really big...beaks, you know,”
  15. Admittance
    “We don’t mean to pry,” Logan started, and Kendall cringed internally. “But for heaven’s sake, when are you gonna tell her?”
  16. Making Plans
    “Just remember, poodle girl, there’s no thinking on movie night,”
  17. All's Fair
    “I already know I’ll love it,” she assured them. “We have to go on the bumper cars first.”
  18. Wishes
    “Does that answer your question?”