Status: my other stories are on hold for a while.. ;D

Real as Real Can Get

‘Princess Lillian Amity of Monaco boards flight to America.’

My eyes scanned the cutout from a newspaper. I sighed and plopped down on my couch and crossed my legs.

Memories flooded through my mind. And I reminisced.

“Mother, I want to live a normal life.” Ten year-old me said at the verge of tears. I felt like everything in my life was unfair. My family and I were always in the spotlight 24/7. I had had enough of my life being broadcast everywhere. My mother leaned down in front of me and wiped my tears away.

“Amity, Cherie, there’s not a country in this world that you could hide in for a long time.” My mother said softly and kissed my forehead.

“America. I can live there. I’ll go to Polo matches once every three months and I’ll visit you, father, and Alex. Please, mother.” I begged. She frowned and kissed my forehead again.

“I’ll ask your father.” She whispered and hugged me tightly.


After that conversation, I was shipped off to America under the incognito name: Amity Parker Di Angelo. Americans didn’t really care about monarchies, so, very few will recognize me.

I have two personalities. Amity Parker Di Angelo and Princess Lillian Amity of Monaco. Here in America, I’m known as the bubbly, sarcastic green-eyed brunette who’s a 23 year-old girl in college. Back home in Europe, I’m known as the princess who rarely visits; the Princess of Monaco who disappeared.

I haven’t been home in a while and I haven’t seen my childhood best friend, William. The Prince of Wales. I miss him and his funny little brother; Harry. And, of course, I miss my family. My mother, father, and my older brother who’s 29 years-old right now.

My life is totally messed up. :)

Image
Image

(A/N: The latter one.. I edited that.. ;D)