Status: my other stories are on hold for a while.. ;D

Real as Real Can Get

Rendezvous

Two weeks had passed since our initial trip to Hong Kong. It was a great city, and I would not hesitate to go back if given another chance.

"Really, Harry?" I asked with a giggle as Harry told me all about the things Will has been saying to him.

"I swear." He answered with a laugh.

"Excuse me, your highnesses, we're here." Our chauffer announced and I smiled sadly as Harry opened the door and helped me out of the car.

"Don't be so sad, love. I'll see you tonight." He whispered in my ear and I blushed madly at how... sensual he said it.

"Okay." I mumbled and looped arms with him and he led me to the front door of my house. He cupped my face in his hands and swooped down to place a swift kiss on my lips.

"I love you."

"As I love you."

***

That evening, I sat on my bed and waited for Harry to come knocking on my door. But, it didn't work the way I expected it; like life.

My phone rang from my bedside table and I picked it up; only to see that I had a text message from Harry.

From: Harry
Meet me in the garden.
I love you.


I quirked my eyebrow at the confusing message but wrapped a jacket around me as I tiptoed down the stairs and out into the garden out back through the back door. Lo and behold, there stood Harry with a warm and breathtaking smile on his face. I smiled at him and hastened over to hug him.

"Why the sudden change of plans?" I asked quietly.

"I couldn't very well knock on your front door, what with all those paparazzi out front. That would be a rumour waiting to spread." He explained softly; caressing my cheek and planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Come on inside. It's cold out here." I whispered and held his hand tightly in mine as I dragged him to the door.

Harry held me in place and pulled me towards him before crashing his lips down on mine. Butterflies surged in my stomach and I felt my knees go weak, but Harry wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me up.

"H-Harry." I gasped out when he placed his lips on my neck.

"Hm?" He asked with humor interlacing with his tone. I shook my head to clear my jumbled thoughts and looked into his eyes when he stopped paying very special attention to my neck. His eyes were filled with love and darkened with lust. Should I give it up now? "Do you want me to stop?"

We're engaged for fuck's sake.

"No. Let's go inside first." I answered with a smile before leading him in the house and up to my room. Once we got up to my sanctuary, Harry kicked the door shut and locked it before pinning me against the door and pressing his lips against mine in a passionate, sensual, yet loving manner. I responded to the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck before shivering involuntarily when his hand made its way to my chest, down my waist, and landing on my waist.

"I love you so much, Amity." Harry whispered between our heated kissed.

"I love you, too." I answered breathlessly. Then, Harry pulled away from my lips only to attach them to my neck. That would probably leave a love bite, but I could care less right now.

My hands flew up to his shirt and I unbuttoned each button before pushing the clothing off his shoulders. Harry's hands strayed from their place at my waist and landed on my back; slowly pulling the dress's zipper down.

Heat pooled down south and I tried to keep the hormonal side of me at bay. This is my first time and I want it to be gentle and loving yet full of heat and passion; if you know what I mean. We could try to experiment later.

My hands, gently shaking now, latched themselves on to Harry's trousers, and I gingerly undid the button before unzipping the zipper.

I didn't know when or how, but I was already on the bed in an instant. My head whirled with so many emotions and I closed my eyes as I felt Harry's lips against my ear as he murmured sweet nothings that made the heat down south grow even hotter.

"Are you really sure about this, love?" Harry asked. I nodded and wound my fingers in his hair before pressing my lips to his in reassurance.

Once he was reassured, he positioned himself and slowly made two bodies one; in a union that was only supposed to be done by married couples. But, we're as good as married, right?

Right?

***

Once the morning arrived, I found myself lying in bed, very sore. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around in a daze; trying to make sense of what had happened last night. And, I smiled as I remembered every single detail of it; from every kiss, to every thrust, to every moan. I looked beside me and saw none other than the man who completed me; in every sense of the word.

His ginger hair was dishelved like a war had gone on in there, and it was a contrast to his perfectly peaceful face that made my heart flutter in my chest.

I leaned over and traced his lips, and then the tip of his nose before placing a gently kiss on his lips.

"I love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
HI, GUYS! OMG! It's been... 6 MONTHS!

Holy lemons! I'm not promising to update everyday like I do with my latest fanfic (When I Think About You), but I'll update when I get the inspiration to do so. I MISSED ALL OF YOU!

Thank you to those who are still subscribed to me! I really miss all of you... and... just... I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Comments are nice, and I still love them so much. ♥