Status: my other stories are on hold for a while.. ;D

Real as Real Can Get

Talk

After Alex was taken care of and back in his bed; sleeping, Harry and I made our way to my room. We sat down on my bed and just stared at each other silently.

“Thank you, Harry.” I said quietly and looked up at his lovely blue eyes.

“It’s nothing.” He answered and scooted closer to me.

“I never got the chance to apologize for kissing you earlier. I wasn’t thinking when—” I cut him off by putting a finger on top of his luscious lips.

“Don’t be. I’m the one who should be sorry and I am. For everything. For moving away. For leaving you here. For not telling you. I’m so sorry for being a bitch. I was being selfish.” I admitted. Harry shook his head and tilted my head up by my chin. He brought his face closer to mine and I felt all the butterflies in my stomach fly around.

“Don’t you ever say that you’re a bitch or selfish. You are the most beautiful, caring, smart, and selfless person I know and love.” He murmured; his lips centimeters from mine. I felt my guts turn to mush. My brain melted and my heart just exploded. Wait, I think those are my ovaries.

He smiled and then brought his lips down on mine. At first I didn’t respond. But, when it registered in my brain that I was kissing Harry for the second time today… something just clicked like instinct. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He moaned against my mouth and I tossed half of my self control out the window. I felt my back hit the bed gently and also felt Harry hovering above me. He put his right hand on my cheek and caressed it gently while he leaned on his left arm to keep himself from crushing me completely.

I smiled into the kiss and rolled us around so he rested on his back while I straddled him. He chuckled. And put his hands on my hips.

“Someone likes to be dominant.” He teased and I bit his lower lip.

“Shut up and kiss me, ginger boy.” I answered and went back to kissing him again.

***

We moved no further than that. Because…

a.)my parents have really BAD timing
b.) my brother is an arse
and,
c.) Lauren is a bitch

Let me put those in sentences. My parents arrived before we got ANY clothes off. Alex rasped on the door; LOUDLY. And, Lauren barged in without any care whatsoever.

Now, it’s 4 AM and I still can’t sleep. Harry has been long gone. I had no sleep at all so I’m little miss sunshine today. NOT. I fucking feel so empty. I think it’s PMS or lack of sleep or I think I just miss Harry. Last night’s episode made me realize just how much I love him. He cares for me even after all the wrong thing I have done; unintentionally, of course.

*tlack* *tlack*

Something hit my balcony’s sliding doors. I got out of my bed grumpily and put my robe on. I brushed my hair back using my hands and peered through the curtains. Something hit the window again. As they say, curiosity killed the cat. And, I’m that cat.

I stepped out onto the balcony and all the irritation in my system just seemed to be washed away at the sight of Harry. He was down there, on the front lawn in jeans and a white button down shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. In his hands were my favorite flowers in the whole wide world. Pink Calla lilies and pink roses. A smile made its way to my face as I leaned against the railing. He looked up at me and grinned.

”Oh, your eyes, your eyes
Make the stars look like they’re not shining
Your hair, your hair
Falls perfectly without you trying

You’re so beautiful
And I’ll tell you everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment you,
You won’t believe me
And it’s so, it’s so
Sad to see that you don’t see
What I see
And everytime you ask me
‘do I look okay?’
I’ll say

When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
‘cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
‘cause ,girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are

Your lips, your lips
I could kiss them all day if you’d let me
Your laugh, your laugh
You hate it
But I think it’s so sexy
You’re so beautiful
And I’ll tell you everyday
Oh, you know, you know, you know
I’d never ask you to change
If perfect’s what you’re searching for
Then just stay the same
So, don’t bother asking if you look okay
You know I’ll say

When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
‘cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
‘cause ,girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are
Girl, you’re amazing, just the way you are

When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
‘cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
‘cause ,girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are”
He sang acapella and I felt everything in my body burst and turn to Jell-O. If that even makes sense. Harry never really sang in public. And, damn… let me tell you.. he has a voice that can put those American Idol contestants to shame. Bruno Mars would be so proud of him. Those Glee people would probably recruit him if this goes public. I almost fainted out of too much happiness but regained composure and looked down at him.

“Lillian Amity Di Angelo, I’ll do anything and everything possible and impossible for you. Legal or illegal! Will you be my girlfriend?” Harry asked started getting down on his knees.

“Harry, a prince never kneels down in front of another person. Royal or not!” I said frantically and was about to jump off the balcony when I realized that that was stupid. So, I ran down the stairs and out of the house, barefoot, in my pajamas and my robe. He walked towards me on his knees and I laughed as I knelt down on my knees and hugged him.

“Are you crazy?” I asked him as I tried to reign my tears in. I buried my head on the crook of his neck and sobbed quietly.

“Amity, don’t cry.” Harry said softly as I cried.

“How can I not cry? You’re so.. stupid. 23 years of living and this is the first time I had someone so important say that he will do anything and everything, legal or illegal for me.” I said and laughed lightly as I cried. “Of course. You ginger. I’ll be your girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

my signature hand sign.. :D omg.. Harry's using it.. ohmygod.. I can die happily.. NOT. I need to marry him first.. XDDDD

comments are greatly appreciated.. please and thank you.. :D

tell me what you guys think.. :)

--Jen