Status: my other stories are on hold for a while.. ;D

Real as Real Can Get

Scarred For Life

“OH. MY. GOD! You two! Going out! Those Tumblr girls are going to kill you for snatching the other prince of Wales!” Lauren said as she jumped around. So far, only she and Alex know. Harry told me that Will doesn’t even know that he left the house.

“Thanks for the moral support, Lauren. So, what have you got to say, Alex?” I asked my older brother.

“Well… I have to say… Welcome to the family, Harry.” Alex said and gave Harry a manly hug. He wrapped me in a bear hug and ruffled my bed hair.

“What’s all the commotion about?” My dad asked as he walked down the stairs.

“Morning, dad.” I said and smiled at him.

“Good morning, indeed.” He said and looked at Harry with a knowing smile on his face. His gaze rested on our interlaced hands.

“Good morning, sir.” Harry greeted politely. My dad grinned.

“Good morning, Harry.” Dad said and walked off with a smug smile on his face. Harry turned to look at me.

“Don’t worry about him. He’s weird that way.” I said and giggled.

***
After telling my family about the ‘big news’, Harry and I went to their house after I showered and changed into more… presentable clothes.

“Hello, Windsor/Wales household!” I greeted brightly and turned to Harry who was snickering.

“What are you laughing about?” I asked him.

“You’re going to be Amity Wales soon enough, love.” He said smugly and kissed my lips lightly. I blushed madly and leaned my head on his arm.

“Good morning.” Prince Charles greeted with that sense of smugness my dad held earlier. I curtsied.

“Good morning, sir.” I answered and smiled.

“Good morning, dad.” Harry greeted his dad.

“I’ll leave the two of you alone now.” Prince Charles bid us farewell and walked off. Harry dragged me up the stairs and I looked at where we were heading. William’s room. Wake up call? I think so.

“Maybe we should pour cold water on him?” I asked Harry quietly. He chuckled.

“I love it, but I did that last week, love.” Harry answered.

“We can burn his bed?” I asked him and giggled.

“Tempting.. but, no. We don’t want to kill him. What about we jump on his bed and yell annoying stuff?” Harry asked me. I grinned brightly and pecked his lips.

“I love the way you think.” I said and dragged him up to Will’s room. We went in and counted to three before we jumped on the bed.

“William!!! William! You’re bald! The lawn mowers are coming! Hurry up! They’re coming to get what little clump of hair you have left! Up! Up!” I yelled and started jumping on his bed. He groaned aloud and sat up. I think I’m permanently scarred for life. William only had boxers on. He had prominent chest hair; unlike Harry. I wouldn’t have minded if it was Harry that I saw almost naked. But, THIS. IS. WILLIAM. Like, GROSS!

“Eew! I’m scarred for life.” I threw my hands over my eyes and stumbled out of the bed. I fell on the floor with a loud thud and I closed my eyes as I crawled out of the room at a pace that could’ve rivaled a cheetah’s.

“Aaaaaah! I saw William in his boxers! AVADA KEDAVRA!” I screamed and sat on the floor with my back against the wall. I curled up in a fetal position and wrapped my arms around my knees then rocked back and forth. Harry came out of the room seconds later and chuckled as he knelt down beside me.

“Are you okay, love?” Harry asked me. I could tell he was trying hard no to laugh. I looked at him and frowned.

“Do you want me to hurt you?” I asked him seriously. He burst out laughing.

“Aww, c’mon, love. No need for that.” He said and wrapped his arms around me. I gave in and hugged him back. He smelled so good for someone who hadn’t showered yet.

“Can we not talk of this ever again?” I asked him quietly. He nodded and pecked my lips. Then, he helped me up and led me to his room.

“I’ll just take a shower first then we can go out to the ice skating rink.” Harry stated and grabbed a towel from his closet. He pecked my lips and I smiled before pulling him closer to me. We broke off and he chuckled.

“Alright.” I said and pecked his lips again before he walked to his en-suite bathroom.

I walked around his room; memorizing every corner. I looked at pictures of Princess Diana. That woman was like my own mother. She treated me like her own daughter. I remember when I would come over at Kensington Palace and Harry, Will, Alex and I would play. Then, she’d serve us cookies and milk. I miss her.

“If you can see that
I’m the one who understands you
Been here all along
So why can’t you see
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting by your back door
All this time how could you not know
Baby, you belong with me
You belong with me”
I sang quietly as I looked at various framed photos. I picked one up and smiled. It was a picture of Harry and I when I was 3 and he was six. We looked so happy and inseperable; holding hands while playing on the shore.

“You have a wonderful voice.” I heard Harry’s oh-so-familiar voice from behind me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck. He smelled of heaven. His scent is so heavenly that I can’t fathom any scent when he’s near. I smiled and touched his muscled arms as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Thank you.” I answered and kissed his cheek.

“Are you ready to go now?” He asked me.

“I don’t have any skating clothes. I’m sure jeans and a shirt isn’t suited for skating.” I said softly. He chuckled.

“That’s why we’re going to buy you some.” He said and kissed my temple. We walked down to his car and saw Will and Kate there. William looked at me and opened his mouth to say something; probably about what happened earlier.

“If you know what’s good for you, you’d shut the fuck up right now.” I said with my hand raised up to silence him.

“Someone has an attitude.” He teased. I rolled my eyes.

“Hardy har har, William.” I said and looked at him incredulously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, my lovely readers! I'm so sorry for not updating in hmm... two/three days? I was busy spending time with my family. We went to MOA yesterday and it was friggin' awesome! My skating instructor was HAWT! Got my bribes from my mom (2 pairs of new Havaianas flip flops, a new pair of skechers rubber shoes, and a venti caramel frap) I even got to see JUSTIN BIEBER. Not in concert, but in a car. DAMN! I'm so glad I came along.

--Jen