Another Day, Another Hotel

Airplane!

“Uhhhg, Jesus Christ,” Mike mumbles to himself, I assume, as the plane rumbles into flight. He can never deal with planes. Lovingly, if I do say so myself, I offer him my hand to squeeze, and he grabs it.
“OW!” I squawk as he practically draws blood and the stewardess looks over her shoulder at me. I grin at her and she continues down the aisle.
“Nice,” Tre chuckles, turning around in his seat.
“Shut it,” Mike mumbles.
“I don’t see why you don’t just get over it,” Tre chirps. Mike glares at the back of his head. They’ve been tiff-y lately and I can’t figure out why. Oh well. I chalk it up to hormones. I chuckle.
“He is over it,” I say. “He just wants an excuse to hold my hand.”
“Oh, yeah, definitely it,” Mike mumbles through gritted teeth, tossing my hand back into my lap.
“Oh, I see how it is,” I jokingly snap at him. “Only on the weekends, huh?”
“Please shut up,” he groans.
“Okay, fine,” I whisper, and settle into browsing my copy of “Sky Mall”.
“I can’t believe they stuck us in coach,” Tre grumbles, kneeling in his seat so he can see me over the back.
“And you care why…?” I ask, laying “Sky Mall” in my lap.
“Because I want to use the fancy bathroom!” he whines, snatching my “Sky Mall”.
“Okay, so when did I say you could take that?” I snap.
“you just did.”
“Whore,” I sigh, glancing over at Adie, who’s zonked out in the row next to me. I was planning on bugging her, but I guess I’ll let her sleep.

“PSSST.”
“What,” I mumble, turning to see Iero poking his face between the headrests. When he doesn’t answer, I turn in my seat to face Gerard, Mikey and Iero staring back at me.
“What?”
“Have you heard of Fall Out Boy?” Gerard asks. I sigh.
“Why?”
“Well, have you?” Iero asks, fiddling with his lip ring. I point at him and shake my head.
“Yes, I have heard of the Fall Out Boy,” I say, yoinking one of those little plastic cups of soda from the stewardess and guzzling it. Oh god. I haven’t had soda in a really long time and it’s kind of rank.
“It’s not the Fall Out Boy, just-“ Iero starts, but I interrupt.
“I know, I know. Yes. I’ve heard them. Why do you care?” I say, stretching my shoulders.
“I was just curious,” he says, grinning at me. I roll my eyes and sink back into my seat.
“Do you like them?”
I groan.
“Okay,” I say, hoping Iero will leave me alone.
“You didn’t answer my question.”
I sigh heavily and scoot over into the seat across the aisle from them so I don't’ have to be facing backwards.
“I said, okay. I don’t really care about them. They’re fine.”
“Oh,” the three of them nod knowingly.
"Why?" I repeat.
"Loser ass Frank here," Gerard thumbs over at him. "Downloaded their album. And now we all have to listen to it."
"Adnauseum," Mikey adds.
"Oh," I say. "Why don't you just delete it?"
"Because I'd whip out my mad Kung-Fu skills," Iero says, making hand motions that I assume are supposed to prove that he has mad Kung-Fu skills.
"Oh, alright," I laugh. "'Cause, that's what I'd do."
"Yeah, well," Gerard begins, before being Kung-Fu'd in the leg by Iero.
"HEY!" he yells, calling the attention of the stewardess.
"Yes?" she says, sounding rather annoyed.
"Oh, god, not you," Gerard sputters, his face beet red. "My friend here just decided to get violent with me that's all."
The stewardess smiles and turns to go back the front of the plane. You know, the high class area.
"Hey, does anyone ever quote Airplane! to you?" Tre asks as she walks by.
"No," she snaps and keeps walking.