Another Day, Another Hotel

Locked Out

I'm leaning up against the door. I close my eyes and slide down, hitting the floor with a thud. I reach over my head and bang on the door, yelling
"Tre! Goddamn it, Tre, open the door!"
Once again, I've been locked out by Mike and Tre, but this time Adrienne's joined them. I can hear them inside the room giggling hysterically.
"Open the door!" I shout again. I hear footsteps about to round the corner into the hall that I'm stranded in.
"Open the fucking door!" I pound on the door. "You know I don't have pants on!" My desperate pleas are only answered by laughing.
"You should have thought of that beforehand!" I hear Adie say through the door.
"What? Before what?" I say pressed against the door. "Adie, sweetheart, let me in."
Tre shouted, "Your sweet nothings will get you nowhere!" The three of them laugh.
I slump back down on the floor. Now those footsteps are running and I hear Jason Freese yell "Hey, wait!" The running stops. It's quiet for a moment and this worries me. If Jason's there, then Ronnie, our trumpet player, is probably there too and god knows what they're plotting.

I continue to periodically bang on the door with my eyes closed. I've got the remains of a hangover and I really just wanna take a shower, as I was attempting to do when I was attacked brutally from behind and thrown outside, wearing my underwear, and not a damn thing more. I hear the door on the opposite side jof the hall open, but I'm not really aware of it.
"Hey," Gerard of My Chemical Romance, who are opening for us on this tour, says. "You get locked out?" He eyes me, obviously confused by my semi-nudity.
"Psh, more like forceably removed," I scoff. He laughs.
"What did you do to deserve it?"
"Oh, I love how I must deserve being tossed out of the room. In my underwearm no less," I say, getting up from the floor. I turn around and bang on the door again, really hard this time.

"WHAT?" the three of them shout from the other side.
"Hey," a voice says from behnd me. I jump about a foot in the air, I'm so startled. Turning around I see the Jasons and Ronnie standing there, looking mischievious.
"Jesus, what?" I say, crossing my arms.
"Is there a reason you're out here not wearing anything?" Jason White says.
I sigh. "I got locked out by those goons. Again."
The others nod, then look at eachother. Unwisely, I'm not paying attention.
"Plus, I'm wearing these, dumbass," I say pointing to my boxers.
"Not anymore!" Ronnie yells, and suddenly I find myself face down on the floor with Jason Freese sitting on me and I feel my underwear being ripped from me. I'm shreiking the entire time, and when I say shriek, I mean shriek. Like a candy ass. Apparently Adie's heard the commotion, and despite the audible protests from Tre and Mike, she opens the door just as Jason, Jason and Ronnie take off down the hall, Jason's Trombone glinting as they pass an open window.