Status: Will update after midterms

Castle in the Air

Summer ball 2

Image

I smiled as I read the note over and over a few times. Harry deserves much more credit than what people are giving him. For the few weeks that I have gotten to known the ginger prince, he is beyond sweet and so much more different than what the tabloids and other royal families have described him as. 

For the few short weeks that I have known him, I have grown feelings for him. Feelings that I can't ignore anymore. When he would ring in the mornings to say good mornings and to chat for a few before our days begin. After I would get off the phone, I would feel like I was floating for the rest of the day. Then later on before I went to sleep, the phone would ring and it would be Harry telling me goodnight. I would fall asleep with a dreamy smile on my face. Some say it would be love, but I don't think in love him just yet. 

Harry truly would be the definition of a prince charming or knight in shining armour, well to myself and hundreds of other girls. "Not much longer your highness" Burt stated, breaking my train of thoughts. 

"I'm excited!" I replied as I moved to the seat behind the drivers window. 

Burt looked at me through the rear view mirror,"Really? Normally, some royals would be dreading attending having to attend a formal function such as this one." 

I shook my head, "My parents raised my sister and I too look at things with a positive attitude, no matter how much we may dread something. In my case, I love going to these because I get to look at the other dresses and taste the food." 

Burt laughed and smiled,"Your parents raised you right. I can already tell that you don't have a mean bone in your body and your far from acting like the other royals."

I folded my arms on the edge of the window,"I don't like being mean, it's not a pretty feature on some someone. You should always treat others the way you want to be treated. It's the number one rule in our palace." I stated as I turned my head to look out of the passenger window. 

Burt coughed, "If you don't mind me asking, your highness, buy is that a hearing aid in your ear?"

I was honestly surprised he asked, not upset at all,"Please call me Airabella. It's no problem if you ask. And yes it is a hearing aid."

He nodded as he turned another corner and came to a stop behind other limos and cars lined up, "I apologise for my forwardness but you have great speech!" 

I waved my hand dismissing it, "My parents worked on my speech while I was growing up so I understand where you are confused. Majority of the people who meet me are. It's okay really." 

"Ah, I understand now. Well it looks like we will be pulling up in just a few short minutes my dear. Best be getting ready, Prince Harry looks uncomfortable, or anxious?" 

I laughed, "Thank you for talking with me Burt, you saved me from going bonkers." Burt laughed as I moved back to my original seat. I picked up the rose once more and breathed in the beautiful scent. "Burt? Will you be taking me back to my palace?" I asked suddenly. 

"I will be yes." he replied

"Could you hold onto the note and Rose so I don't loose them?" I asked as I placed them on the table next to me.

"of course I will. Well here we are Airabella, you have a great night tonight okay! I'll be waiting here for you." he stated.

"You'll get something to eat won't you?" I asked worried.

"Of course of course!" Burt replied just as the door opened.

I didn't bother to shield my eyes from the flashing lights as I accepted someones hand out of the limo. When I stepped out, gasps were heard and questions were being yelled from every side. I was pretty thankful that my hearing aid wasn't buzzing. 

I felt someone touch my left elbow and I turned to see my favourite ginger prince wearing a black tuxedo. Harry was starring at me with his mouth slightly open and like there was no one else around us. I blushed and looked down as I brushed a piece of my hair out of my eyes. I looked back up and saw Harry smiling as he held out his arm for me to hold on to. I accepted it and we soon were walking towards the entrance. 

Harry placed his other hand upon mine to let me know that he wanted to say something.  I looked up at him and smiled, "You look so beautiful my Bella." he told me as he lifted up my hand and kissed the back of it. 

I was blushing even more because no one besides my parents every told me I was beautiful, "Thank you. You look very handsome tonight Harry." 

When we arrived to the door, someone greeted us and allowed us to go on through the entrance. When we walked in, I was enchanted by the atmosphere. There was a beautiful large chandelier hanging in the centre of the room giving off  a light gold glow over everyone. White covered tables with china plates were scattered all around the room. In the centre of everything was a large open space where a orchestra was sitting, already playing a soft tune. 

"This is beautiful!" I gushed to Harry as we walked around the venue, greeting other attendees here and there.

Harry smiled,"True, but you're the most beautiful one here." he stated as he gave me a 
soft kiss on my temple. 

"Clearly they are more than friends if I do say so myself. What do you think Kate?" a deep voice spoke from behind us.

Harry and I exchanged a glance before we turned around to see the smiling faces of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. "Airabella , I would like youmto meet my older brother William and his wife Kate." 

I smiled as I shook hands with William, "Its a pleasure to finally meet you your highness." 

"Please, call me William. The pleasure is all mine. I was wondering when I was going to finally meet the infamous Airabella that my lovely brother fancies so much." William laughed.

I blushed as I turned to Kate to shake her hand. When she opened her mouth and started talking, it sounded like she was whispering. My eyes widen in realisation, I wasn't able to hear Kate because of her voice tone. Harry touched my arm and I looked at him to see him pointing to his ear. I nodded my head, wanting to just cry. I heard Harry explain something as he pulled out a piece of parchment and pen from his tux jacket and handed it to Kate. She accepted it and started to write something on it. She handed me the parchment with a smile on her face. I looked down to read what she wrote.

Hello! I'm Kate, it's a pleasure to meet you Airabella! You looks so beautiful tonight. Harry is right, you do look like one of a kind. 

I looked back up and smiled, reaching out to wrap my arms around her frame. I felt her laugh and wrap her arms around my shoulder. "I'm so sorry that I can't hear you." I apologised as we let go of each other. 

Kate took the parchment out of my hand and wrote something else on it before handing it back to me, 

Don't worry about it sweetie, it just gives me a reason to pick up sign. Do you sign?

I smiled, "yes I do." 

Harry wrapped an arm around my waist, "well we best be heading to the  table. When will you two join?" he asked his brother.

William looked at his watch, "we have to go greet a few more people then we will join you. It was nice to finally meet you Airabella." 

I smiled, "It was nice to meet you as well." I turned to Kate, "By the way, you look amazing tonight!" 

She smiled and signed Thank you  "Kate said that's all she knows so far. She would also like to know, if there is time tonight, if you could teach her some sign?" William spoke for Kate.

My eyes light up, "I would love to." 

William nodded as Kate smiled before turning and walking away. Harry kept his arm around my waist, "Are you okay Bella?" he asked, worry clearly heard in his voice. 

I looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you for having that piece of parchment on you. It means a lot to me." I smiled as I leaned up and gave him a quick peak on the lips.

He smiled, "I'm just looking out for you my love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter.

Thank you to the following for commenting on the last two chapters:

Cutie 0.0 Cucumber
tanyaK101
Julia815645219

Thank you to everyone who has been commenting on this story. I'm thinking about ending it at 20 chapters because it's hard to write four different stories at once....

Don't be a silent reader! I like reading what you think :)