Status: Will update after midterms

Castle in the Air

List of charaters

Image

Image
Princess Ariabella(played by Miranda Kerr)- The eldest daughter of Queen Camillia and King Americ. Araibella is soft spoken, artistic, talented, funny, and a good pastry chef. She finds interest in racing and music and wants to learn how to drive a race car. Ariabella has a sensorial hearing loss which means that she can hear without wearing her hearing aids but cannot hear certain tones. Her father and Mother are King and Queen of France. Ariabella is a tall, slender, brunette with deep hazel doe eyes and lightly tan skin.

King Americ and Queen Camillia- King and Queen of France

Image (played by Elle Fanning)
Princess Adeline- The youngest daughter of King Americ and Queen Camillia. Adeline is a outgoing blonde haired blue eyed little girl who idolizes her older sister and hopes one day to be just like her. Adeline enjoys listening to her sister sing and play musical notes on their grand piano. She also enjoys watching Disney movies with her family and enjoys going to see her grandmother.

Image
Prince Harry- Henry Charles Albert David, also known as the Prince of Wales. Youngest son to Prince Charles and Princess Diana and younger brother to William who was just recently named Duke of Cambridge. He is third in the line of succession to the thrones of sixteen independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth Realms.
♠ ♠ ♠
As the story progresses I will gradually input in new characters as they appear. Thank you so much for all the subscriptions, comments, and ratings. I'm humbled by how many readers like this story!

New chapter out on Monday!