Status: Active

Kill All Your Friends.

Sound Effects... (Gerard's P.O.V)

I unlocked the door to my apartment and threw myself onto the bed. I could hear water spraying in the bathroom, Bert must be having a shower. Fuck, I need him, Frank had made me sexually fustrated.
Once Frank and Mikey had left the SU bar, me and Bert had made out for a while, but then Bert had abandoned me, apparently he felt dizzy. I'd stayed for a few more hours catching up with old friends.
"BERT?" I hollered. The showering stopped.
"What?" He sounded pissed off. "I'm getting a fucking shower"
"I need you" I shouted back, seductively.
"You'll have to come and get me!" Oh god, shower sex, I really don't want that.
"I'm coming, bitch" I'll just have to seduce him into going to bed with me.
I slipped into the bath room, the hot steam wetting my face slightly. I could see the blur of his naked body behind the glass. Every suggestive thought about Frank disappeared from my mind, how could I ever cheat on this fucking beautiful man?
I tugged the shower door open, almost falling over. God, I failed so much at seductsion.
"Hey, motherfucker" I grinned, he replied to this by moving the shower head in the direction of my face.
"Dude, we're gonna have to clean this up when we're done" I muttered, water dribbling down my lips, getting into my mouth.
"We'll just never stop then" He winked. "Strip down then fucker. I feel intimidated because i'm the only one naked here"
"Wait a minute" I muttered. Before I could move Bert's hands had made there way to my pants, fiddling with the button and zip, pulling the black denim down my thighs. I kick them off, disposing them in a corner of the bathroom. When your pants came off
Pretty soon my shirt was off too. When the shirt came off
I ended up in the shower, against my will. Bert's hands tangled in my hair, his sweet, alcohol scented breath on my neck. My hands traveled across the bump of his spine, working their way down.
"I fucking love you, Ge" He hushed in my ear.
"I love you too, Bert" I mutter, to engulfed in the ecstasy I was experiencing. His hand moved to my dick and I gasped, holding onto his shoulders to keep my balence.
"Bedroom. Quickly. I'm gonna, y'know..." I groan. Bert took my hand and we ran into the bedroom, grabbed protection, got into bed.
"You ready?" I whisper in his ear, lustfully.
I let the feeling of pleasure swarm over me, moaned and gasped, breathed in and out, rubbed my hands everywhere I possibly could.
Sex with Frank could never be this good.
I turned you over
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh. First sex scene thing I've ever wrote. Awkward much.

Comments please?
I'll send Frank to your house if you do ;)

Song credits: The used - Sound effects and over dramatics.

Hehe <3