Status: Changed layout

Perfect

School

“What’s a typical day in the life of Stacey Beau?” The interviewer by the name of Carmen asked with a sweet smile and a microphone in her hand currently placed in front of me.

“Well I wake up; jog, eat a healthy breakfast, work, do schooling, lunch, work some more, and come home; simple.” I smiled and Carmen chuckled as if I said a joke or something.

“Well that’s interesting… Just work and eat huh?” I smiled.

“Well that’s my life… it’s how I live.” I smiled.

“You’ve always grown up in the spot light; how do you keep so grounded?”

“My mom makes sure I’m honest and treats me like a normal teen,” she nodded.

“Well I think that’s it, it was great talking with you Stacey. Hope your next film hits big,” I smiled as I tuned her out.

I said my goodbyes and made my way out of the studio and to my car. I looked around and was suddenly grateful the place was gated off. Fans, paparazzi, and reporters littered the front. With a tired sigh I got into my car and went home.

I walked in to find my mom awake at the dining room table by herself.

Odd.

“Mother, I’m home.” I greeted while taking a seat across from her.

“Stacey I need to tell you something,” I nodded slowly with furrowed eyebrows.

“What is it?”

“I want you to go to normal high school like the regular teens.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but an intro.
I'm going to have the Point of views switch from Stacey's to Brian's in each update.

Comment & Subscribe?! I'm excited for this!
-Neche