Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Lost & Found

I offered to help Val, Kayla, and Brycea find Neche after she took off at lunch while the guys stayed to find out what happened exactly.

“It’ll be easier if we split up; Kayla and I will check all the bathrooms, you guys check the classes or something,” Brycea nodded at Val as she stepped into the restrooms.

We walked in silence.

“Where do you think she went?” I asked her twin and who shrugged while chewing her lip piercing.

“I think I have an idea, come on,” I followed her into the history class where a teacher sat at his desk grading papers.

“Hey,” Mr. Dillon, the history teacher greeted us.

“Hey Mr. Dillon, have you see my sister around?” He cocked a brow at the twin before shaking his head.

“She isn’t with you?” she shook her head.

“She didn’t meet me at lunch and I thought she got lunch detention or something,” she lied with a smile and he seemed to calm while smiling.

“No she was quiet with me today; I’ll tell her you’re looking for her though,” he smiled and she waved before pulling me from the room.

“Why would she go into a teacher’s class?”

“That’s her favorite teacher,” she shrugged and I nodded.

Brycea seemed lost in thought for a moment before she stopped suddenly and smacked her forehead and rushed down the hall.

“I know where she’s at!” She exclaimed while running down the hall with me following.

We stopped in front of a room I’ve never been to and stepped inside. I looked around to see string instruments everywhere; the orchestra room.

On a desk in the middle of the room was Neche with a guitar in hand and she quietly strummed out a tune

“You always know where to find me sis,” she said without looking back.

The two of us walked forward.

“I’m your twin,” she stated before taking a seat in front of her on top of another desk and I choose to seat beside them in a chair.

“Zacky and I spent all freshman year in here every morning when you first started dating Jim; he taught me how to play here because he didn’t have a right handed guitar at home,” she sighed.

“I remember, we grew apart that year,” Brycea looked down.

“I’m sorry,” Neche looked up. “It’s just I didn’t know how to react to you having a boyfriend and me not being your best friend anymore,” she sighed.

“Yeah but you’ll always be my bestie,” she smiled. “Since the womb remember?” She joked.

“Yeah now I do but then it hurt and Zacky was there to pick me up,” she dazed off. “Zee’s always there and all I do is hurt him,” she looked down in shame.

“What do you mean sis?” Brycea cocked a brow.

Neche looked over at me with a weary expression.

“I won’t tell anyone,” I said and she still eyed me up and down.

“If it weren’t for you two I’d be stuck having lunch with some plastic fangirls who bugged me every second for my autograph; I have no reason to betray your trust,” I explained and she nodded smiling lightly.

“I slept with Brian again yesterday,” she sighed looking back over at her twin.

Slept with Brian? Again?

“I just feel like I’m hurting Zacky every time I do something with another guy. I can’t flirt with a guy without feeling guilty yet we aren’t even together and the way he snapped makes me think he knows somehow and think he hates me,” she sighed frustrated.

“Sis he can never hate you,” Brycea reasoned and she sighed.

“Yeah that’s what Bri said before he snapped,” she said.

“It’s not your fault; it’s not anyone’s fault but Zacky’s. If he wants to flip over you and another guy tell him there’s no reason for it unless he’s your guy.” Neche looked up at her sister and thought it over.

She slowly nodded and put down the guitar.

“You’re right,” she whispered. “If I wanna date one guy and kiss another then I can because I’m not anybody’s girl,” she smiled.

Did that mean she was going after Brian? Panic hit my stomach. Wait, why do I care?
♠ ♠ ♠
Nananananananan Spiderman, Spiderman; here comes Peter down the clothe lines but it's not really Peter its SPIDERMAN, Spiderman.

Come on Louis, lets get busy maybe in the garden right here; Spiderman, Spiderman.

Touch my can with your hand; Spiderman.

XD NO idea where that outburst came from. I think I got the song right lmao.
Comment and Subscribe
-Neche