Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Help

We drove to my house in silence. I forced convinced Zacky to come spend the night tonight to talk to him about Neche and get him to calm down about it. He’s been feeling guilty like crazy since she took off at lunch and I wanted to help him through it; it’s my fault after all. I sighed and we pulled into the driveway before I hopped out.

Once inside we rushed upstairs; I was grateful no one was home yet. I sat on my bed and reached beneath it for a bottle of Jack I stashed for emergencies only. This seemed like a good excuse.

Zacky jumped onto the bed and buried his face into the pillow after locking my door and I hit the remote on my stereo.

“Wanna talk?” he shook his head and I sighed. “Drink this then,” I ordered and he obeyed.

An Hour Later

“God what’s wrong with me?” He slurred before taking another gulp.

“I prefer Brian but I’ll take God,” I smirked and he glared.

“I’m serious Bri,” I sighed.

“Nothing Zack, you just like her a lot,” I said.

“You’re right. I really do like her but I’m screwing it up. I’ve like her for years and I can’t even make a move!” He exclaimed and I grabbed the bottle while he flailed his arms dramatically.

“Zacky,” I asked sitting up.

“Hmm?” he mumbled placing his arm over his eyes while he laid down.

“Did… Did what happened between Neche and I last year ruin her chances with you?” I asked seriously and he removed his arm to stare at me.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. It did, I knew it!

“No,” I stared at him shocked. “If anything you two sleeping together helped.”

Helped? How?”

“Before it was just a crush but after… you know. I realized how much it hurt me at the thought of her with another guy and how much it truly bothered me. After that I realized that it was more than a crush I had. In fact if you never done that Brian I would have never known and probably never progressed as much as I have. We wouldn’t be as close as we were now if you hadn’t had sex with her,” I didn’t know what to say.

“Um, okay… You’re welcome I guess?”

“Yeah…” He chuckled.

“So what are you going to do now?” I asked and he groaned before throwing himself back again.

“I don’t know man! Help me!” I chuckled lightly before handing him the bottle again.

“Just talk to her, apologize for being a dick and blame it on male PMS,” he glared at me before taking a drink. “Just do it,” I sighed. “She’ll forgive you and keep going on how you normally do but so help me God if you don’t make a move soon or progress faster than the snail pace you’re going I’m going to steal your girl,” I gave him a look that I wasn’t joking and his eyes widened before he nodded.

“Thanks,” he said and I nodded.

“Also don’t flip over every guy she talks to, it makes her feel worse-“

“But,” he started to whine before I cut him off.

“But nothing, you talk to other girls and I know you do a lot more than talk Mr. Baseball star so if she wants to date you have nothing to say against her unless she’s your girlfriend got it? You just make her feel bad when you do.” He bit his lip before nodding and I knew the trouble was done there.

“So…” he said. “What’s with you and the new girl?” I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 Stars whoo! Comment, Subscribe, & Banner maybe? :3
Short but next is important.
-Neche