Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Jealousy

We all stood in front of the twin’s locker today; they shared one. How we knew where to meet was beyond me we just always randomly meet up. Stacey wasn’t with us because she doesn’t really hang out with us besides lunch and classes; her fans would drag her off to somewhere.

We were here because Zacky wanted to talk to Neche and Jimmy of course wanted to see his girlfriend so we didn’t wait for them to come find us.

“Where’s Nech?” Zacky asked Brycea who was kissing Jimmy with sweet little pecks back in forth before he interrupted.

“She’ll be back soon, she had to meet someone before class,” she sighed with an eye roll.

“Meet someone?” He said and I shot him a warning look as reminder he couldn’t judge her.

“Yeah some guy,” she shrugged and he tensed visibly.

“She’s right there,” Matt said and we all turned our attention to Neche who was in fact walking side-by-side with some guy we didn’t recognize.

He looked buff but wore glasses and his dark brown hair was short and in a messy bed head look. Not really her type; her type was muscles, piercings, tattoos, and black hair like Zacky and I.

I didn’t say anything though; sometimes I went for a girl not really my type.

“So here’s my number and I’ll see you later,” she smiled and he returned it.

“See ya,” he smiled while grabbing the paper and walking off.

Neche turned to her sister with a smile.

“Hey Brad’s coming over later so can you just leave us alone?” She asked and I see Zacky’s fist clench.

I shot him a look and he started taking deep breaths to calm himself.

“Yeah I’m going to Jimmy’s anyway,” she smiled.

“So you’re going to be home, alone, with Brad?” Zacky asked through clenched teeth.

She shrugged.

“I guess so,” she smirked and Brycea looked at the scene amused.

“Why? Do you have a problem with that?”

“No, you’re a big girl, you can do what, or who,” he muttered the last part, “you want.” He finished with a sarcastic smile.

Brycea suddenly burst out in laughter and so did Jimmy.

Every looked at them like they were insane; well this is Brycea and Jimmy, of course they are out of their minds. Neche looked at them amused with a smirk on her painted red lips.

“What’s so funny?” Val asked.

“Oh sis, stop torturing him,” Brycea gasped through laughter.

“No I wanna see him explode keep it up!” Jimmy laughed.

“What’s going on?” Johnny asked.

“Brad’s my new lap partner, he’s coming over so we can start our project,” Neche rolled her eyes. “Jimmy and Brycea are gonna be there too I just made them lie,” she explained and Zacky grew confused.

“Why’d you lie?” He asked.

“You’re cute when you’re mad,” she cooed while pinching his cheeks.

He blushed and she chuckled.

“I gotta go see Mr. Dillon, got morning detention,” she rolled her eyes and walking off before Zacky could speak.

He watched her walk away and she swung her hips extra hard causing him to groan.

“Geez dude ask her out already,” Matt sighed.

“I’m getting to it!” Zacky snapped.

“Dude, stop looking at my girlfriend’s ass,” Jimmy snapped and we all looked at him confused.

“What? Jimmy I’m your girlfriend.”

“I know but she’s your identical twin which means her ass and tits are the same size as yours so Zacky looking at her is basically him looking at you,” He explained and she cocked a brow.

“I don’t know whether to think that’s sweet or stupid,” she said.

“That’s stupid, Michelle and I have different size boobs,” Val said and everyone grew silent at the sound of our ex group member.

“Sorry,” she whispered and everyone mumbled “it’s okay”.

We haven’t really discussed Michelle since she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
What happened to Michelle? Any guesses? Also I don’t know if one of the twins really has smaller tits just go with it for the story :P
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche