Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Touch

“My truck’s the black one; just follow me to my house,” she nodded and I smiled before turning to walk to my car.

“Brian,” I turned to my side and seen Neche rushing to me.

“What’s up?”

“Can I please ride with you to yours? I don’t wanna be squished with all of them to ride around all afternoon,” I chuckled before nodding.

“Thank God,” she sighed and we started our way to my car.

“So have you talked to Zacky?” I asked as we drove towards my house.

“Not more than usual. Why?” I sighed.

So help me God if he doesn’t make a move soon I’m going to really take her.

“No reason,” I looked through the rearview mirror to make sure Stacey was following alright.

“Why do you keep looking through your mirror?” Neche asked.

“Oh I invited Stacey, I was making sure she was following alright,” I shrugged.

“You invited Stacey?” She sounded shocked.

“Yeah, why?”

“I don’t know, just shocked is all.” I nodded.

She doesn’t hang out with us outside school so I got where she was coming from. We pulled into the driveway and I shut off the car and got out to unlock the door. I left it opened and soon Neche and Stacey came through.

“Drinks?” I asked and Neche nodded.

“Um can I just have water?” I cocked a brow at Stacey but shrugged and nodded anyway.

They headed upstairs as I grabbed their drinks; Neche and I had a cup of Jack and Coke while Stacey stuck to her water.

“Um, may I go to the bathroom?” I nodded and told her where it was.

As soon as she left Neche placed her cup on my table and laid her head in my lap to get comfortable. I instantly went and combed my fingers through her hair out of habit and her eyes shut.

“How you feeling?” She shrugged.

“Alright,” I knew she was lying.

She was a great liar but we were too close; all of us can tell when the twins were lying and them the same with us.

“What happened?” I sighed and she sat up biting her lip. “Neche,” I said and she shut her eyes as she lifted up her shirt to expose her stomach.

I gasped at the sight of a fresh bruise on her skin and reached out to touch it lightly. She hissed in pain as I pushed too hard and I gave her a guilty smile before touching it again; lighter this time. She shut her eyes before speaking.

“He made it yesterday, Brycea got a nice one on her back,” she hissed bitterly.

I heard a nose at the door and I pulled my hand away as Neche pushed her shirt down and Stacey entered. Neche backed up so her back hit the wall after grabbing her drink again and taking a nice big swig.

Stacey sat at the edge of the bed and everyone remained silent; I don’t know what exactly was going on in the girl’s minds but I was personally hoping Stacey didn’t see me touching Neche. I didn’t want her getting the wrong idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subcribe, Banner(?)

I was gonna update on Bri's 30th bday but forgot :3 don't kill me!
-Neche Narcissist